~Tamagotchi heroes~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

<3Ichigotchi<3

Reaction score
Part One!-Meet Yumi!

"Oi!!!Wake up, Yumi!!"Tri, a young male mimitchi, started jumping upon Yumi's bed. "onii-san, what do you want! I'm tired!" Yumi is a small female Puchitchi, who loves to play jump rope."Remember, today is the day we all go to earth to find humans to take care of us!"Tri hopped off the bed."Lets go!"

"Right..."Yumi got out of her bed, and put on her bow she always wears. She packed her bag, and went to find Tri."onii-san!""shhhh!!King is here!"

"Today, we Tamagotchi unite together in a trip that will possibly be the last to earth. We, have terrible news from the royalty. Tamagotchi planet will explode in five years. Hopfully by then, all Tamagotchi's will be safe on earth, untill we find another planet to live on"

"This is terrible!We have to stop it!"Tri whispered to Yumi."It is most likley caused by the increased magma flow under Tamagotchi Planets crust, causing extremly dangerous pillars of magma to shoot up!"Yumi whispered back to Tri."Say what now? Oh, i get it, if we can somehow slow down the magma flow, we can save our planet! but, we will need to prepare on earth with sutible humans.""Agreed. in two years, we will come back and train on the extreme conditions for one month after training on earth, then we will be ready! i just know it!"

Latest posts

Back