Tamagotchi Hexangotchi or tamagotchi id?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchi ID for sure. For one thing, you get a variety of choices as far as design and colors go. Also, you know how you always see on this board that people say (myself included) that you really don't need to know how to read, speak, or understand Japanese to be able to care successfully for a Japanese Tamagotchi? Well, it's a different story for the Hexagontchi. Part of the Hexagontchi's game play is to be on this "game show" of sorts and to answer questions in order for happiness to go up or whatever. The questions are in Japanese so it can get really frustrating, especially if you don't know the language, and so you would have to resort to guessing the answers, most likely. I imagine, also, that the ID has way more features to it than the Hexagontchi. The main downside to getting an ID over a Hexagontchi is that the ID typically costs at least twice as much as the Hexagontchi (the ID is more popular).

Well I would say color even though its not an option. Unless you have some type of infra-red phone or something that can transfer data into the ID. Its pretty boring. Or so I've herd. I mean on the hexagontchi and Color you can grow a little tree it comes with 4 games(the color does I think) on the ID it only has 2 unless you can download stuff to the ID. Plus in the color there is more characters and 4 games like I said. ID has two built in ones. Slots being one of them which is boring in my opinion.

So if you have an adapter that can work on the ID or a cellphone get the ID. If not I Say Hexagontchi or Color. But the Hexagontchi is based off of a game show and if you can't read Japanese...get the color

Well I would say color even though its not an option. Unless you have some type of infra-red phone or something that can transfer data into the ID. Its pretty boring. Or so I've herd. I mean on the hexagontchi and Color you can grow a little tree it comes with 4 games(the color does I think) on the ID it only has 2 unless you can download stuff to the ID. Plus in the color there is more characters and 4 games like I said. ID has two built in ones. Slots being one of them which is boring in my opinion.
So if you have an adapter that can work on the ID or a cellphone get the ID. If not I Say Hexagontchi or Color. But the Hexagontchi is based off of a game show and if you can't read Japanese...get the color
I agree with LittleChocoWolf about the Color option, but I assumed you already knew about the downloadable items feature on the ID and how you have to have a cellphone or a PSP or something to transfer the files. :D This is actually why I haven't gotten the ID yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back