Tamagotchi High School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mimitchi ^o^, your charries must be young teenagers. ^.^;

Luis shrugged. "Fine. I love mornings, you know. I hate the dark of night, as it's not like you can do anything, so mornings are always better, you know?" he chuckled.

Amber shrugged. "Sure!" She smiled at Nellie. "Let's go in a group, then...," she said, somewhat awkwardly.

Name: Daniel

Type/Gender:young mametchi, male

Year: 1

Favourite School Subject(s): Lunch Time

Based off a real Tama that you own? no

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? no

Brief Personality:Is a lazy and laid back tama, often snoozes in class and is caught skipping classes.

Other: none

Name: Lauren

Type/Gender:Chamametchi, Female

Year: 1

Favourite School Subject(s): Drama

Based off a real Tama that you own? no

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? none, no

Brief Personality: Is the girliest girl in highschool, the teachers pets and is a devil, spilling gossips and rumors around the whole school!

Other: Feelings can get hurt easily if not with her posse.

Nellie said "Okay then. But don't bother asking the other Ringotchi over there" She pointed to Kelly. "She's my twin sister but she's being her own person this year so she doesn't want anything do do with me right now. I'm Nellie"

Kelly looked for people for her group. No luck. She saw that Nellie found someone. Oh great, she thought, My own sister found a group before me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel and Tamia stillare looking for a group not wanting to to be with eachother

Tamia found Jake a mametchi 'Hi do you want to be partners" Sure Jake said

Blaze looked for people in his group. He sighed; he was a loner and really didn't fit with all these other tamas.

Cade continued jogging around the gym in PE.

"ok class remember your seats and Partners becouse you will be there for the whole year" the teacher said

"This class is boring. Can't we learn something more interesting?" He says this loudly on purpose, hoping to get out of the class.

so boring Mel falls asleep then wakes up what " when are we doing something

Kelly was still trying to find a group.

NEW CHARRIE!

Name: Jack

Type/Gender: Kikitchi, male

Year: 2

Favourite School Subject(s): No favourites, likes most

Based off a real Tama that you own? No

What version is the character from? Is it version-specific? I've only seen it on Music Star and Tama-Go

Brief Personality: Friendly tama but sometimes quiet. Kind of like Kelly and Nellie in one male tama

Other: N/A

Jack walked over to Kelly. "Looking for someone for a group?" he asked.

Kelly was speechless at the arrival of this new tama so she just nodded. Jack said "Hi. I'm Jack"

"Kelly" Kelly replied. "Sure I'll go with you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze noticed two tamas talking to each other. "Well, working alone would suck butt. So.." He walked over to Jack and Kelly."Hey."

Latest posts

Back