Tamagotchi house 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Thank you for pickin' this topic!

For the Tamagotchi House 2,you will need:

Scizzors

Fabric

Cotton

Extra Cardboard

Medium-Sized Cardboard Box

Colorful Wallpaper Scraps

Glue/Tape

Foil

First,do not cut off the flaps from the box. Use the scizzors to cut a few windows and doors.Use the glue to glue the extra cardboard to the inside of the box.Get something underneath the extra cardboard.Let the cardboard dry. Use foil to make little beds for your Tama(s).Glue cotton to make the bed fluffy. Use fabric to substitute for a carpet.Use the wallpaper scraps to decorate the walls of the box.Ta-daaa!!!You have the tama house 2!

Thank you for pickin' this topic!For the Tamagotchi House 2,you will need:

Scizzors

Fabric

Cotton

Extra Cardboard

Medium-Sized Cardboard Box

Colorful Wallpaper Scraps

Glue/Tape

Foil

First,do not cut off the flaps from the box. Use the scizzors to cut a few windows and doors.Use the glue to glue the extra cardboard to the inside of the box.Get something underneath the extra cardboard.Let the cardboard dry. Use foil to make little beds for your Tama(s).Glue cotton to make the bed fluffy. Use fabric to substitute for a carpet.Use the wallpaper scraps to decorate the walls of the box.Ta-daaa!!!You have the tama house 2!
[SIZE=8pt]You seem to come up with lots of good ideas! thank you![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
cool it sounds like fun i will do it some day (hmm i wonder when that will be! i hope it is soon!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back