Tamagotchi-iD character & growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks binary that chart is so helpful! ^^ It's quite short though. X3

The characters are absolutely adorable, I can't wait to get one! (A Tamagotchi iD)

They should send the tamagotchi id to America, in english or not! They are a japanese toy anyways! So the tamas should be able to have their native language and not be switched to english it would make the toy more fascinating if its in japanese instead.

do care miss stack?

meaning, like if i didn't clean his poo. then he gets sick then he gets hungry then he gets unhappy and is looking away. does this all count as one care miss?

or each event = 1 miss, so in total 5 misses?

i'm trying to get kuromametchi. but i always forgot how many misses =p

first of all whats a tamagotchi ID? and second, IS CHAMATCHI AN ADULT???? whats up with that? its going to be so hard memorizing the new characters names.... they all look so cute!

i like cats <_<

wat does the "id" in tamagotchi id mean???????? :mimitchi:
identity - in the sense that you personalize* your Tamagotchi-iD to match your own identity.

* by selecting accessories for your Tamagotchi-iD character, setting the livingroom wallpaper as you wish, selecting which games appear in the Game Center, picking which foods appear in the Restaurant and TamaCafe, etc.

I haven't tested this out yet, but I think the toddlers aren't random at all! :furawatchi:
Hoshitchi & Hanepatchi = Good care

Belltchi & Mattaritchi = Bad care

To get good care you have to full up the whole friendship bar, and full all the shown rice bowls. And have no poops in the room.

To get bad care, you have to have a poop or more in the room. Have one or more shown rice bowls empty, and friendship bar not so full or empty.

I don't know if this is true..... but all my past Tamagotchis make this true. :ichigotchi:
A good theory, but I'm pretty sure it's random. I have gotten Belltchi every time for my female toddlers and have always had *perfect* care. (Full rice bowls and friendship bar) Also, when I got my second Tama iD and had two babies at once, the male babies evolved into the two different toddlers, again with perfect care. This makes me suspect that it is completely random as to which toddler you get, which would also make sense because which toddler you have doesn't have any bearing on what teen you get whatsoever.

how do I know if my toddler is in bad care?

is it either hoshitchi or belutchi whose in bad cared condition?

also hanepatchi or mattairitchi?

how do I know if my toddler is in bad care?is it either hoshitchi or belutchi whose in bad cared condition?

also hanepatchi or mattairitchi?
There are no "good-care" or "bad-care" toddlers. Which one you get is random.

... Is it just me, or does the iD have a severely limited number of characters... especially since one is just a "dark" version of another...?

We do ask our members to try to avoid posting in topics more than 3 months old - this topic (from the Users Guide to TamaTalk forum area) explains: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/93581-how-to-recognize-and-avoid-topic-bumping/

If there's no existing, active thread on the Help forums that will answer your question, please feel free to start a new topic on the Help for New Tama Owners forum :)

Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back