Tamagotchi iD Codes Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkk Lover

Reaction score
I really need help on my Tama iD! When I enter the code, is it normal that the items don't go into the wardrobe or treasure box?? I just got my Tama iD one week ago... so I'm kinda new on this and I'm new to this place, too. I saw a video on youtube that shows the person entering the code and then going to the place and buying it... but I've tried that with the Stage and Mic and it uses my Gotchi points.

The passwords are listed in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=164611

The description of the item from each password tells you where you can find the item after you've entered the password. Except for the McDonalds items passwords, most passwords don't give you free stuff; they unlock stuff (making stuff available for purchase) in various shops.

Example: "87094 91352 Stage & Mic available for 2500 GP at TamaDepa"

This means that after you enter the password, a Stage & Mic will be available for sale in TamaDepa. If you want to purchase it, it will cost 2500 GP. After you've purchased it, you can find it in the treasure chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back