Tamagotchi ID & +Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Amazon or Ecrater for Tamas as well, sometimes you find them for decent prices there.

As for differences, the +Color has oldies, which no other color Tama has after that.

And if they become oldies- no worries, oldies on +Colors are able to marry whenever they want with the matchmaker.

It is very easy to get all of the items on +C quickly. At least for me it was. And for new destinations you simply need to buy 3 tickets, so not a lot of effort there either. It is fun at first, ofc!
But after you have everything, it will get ultra boring. Also, there aren't a lot styles of wallpapers for different rooms.
The biggest disadvantage are the characters. There are 6 boys and 6 girls. And they are not very cute imo.
The iD has so little characters as well, but they are ALL so cute. ;3 But that's my opinion, ofc. :)

Also the ID and the +Color can connect to each other if I remember correctly.

+C - connects with +C, iD and iD L
iD - connects with +C, iD and iD L
iD L - connects with +C, iD, iD L and P's
P's - connects with iD L and P's

There's way too many people to quote and directly respond to, but I really appreciate all your guys' info and feedback on this!

heya! did you win the ID? please say you did ahaha ^.^
Unfortunately I got distracted with cooking and other house chores last night and forgot to go even look at the auction @_@;; I'm sorry, ;3; Did someone outbid you?

yeah lol, unfortunately i didnt bid again :( boo lol i was hoping u get it

There's way too many people to quote and directly respond to, but I really appreciate all your guys' info and feedback on this!

Unfortunately I got distracted with cooking and other house chores last night and forgot to go even look at the auction @_@;; I'm sorry, ;3; Did someone outbid you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back