Tamagotchi ID Could it be Comming to the USA?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do not believe Bandai would take such an action, because of reasons stated above, You are definitely on to something I think something may be coming to us, possibly not the ID but some other Tamagotchi colour.

-Who? Who? Eckoh? Eckoh.

HERES THE THING I EMAILED BANDAI ASIA AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE NO INTENTION ON BRINGIN THE TAMA ID IN ENGLISH BUT THEY ARE BRINGING THE NEW TAMAGOTCHI WHICH ISNT GONNA BE OUT IN AUSTRALIA TIL 2011 :angry: BUT ITL BE IN THE USA SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR ITHINK ITS CALLED THE TAMAGO TAMATOWN ITS PRETTY COOL AND THEY WILL NOT CHANGE TAMAGOTCHI TO TAMAGO TTAMAGO IS A NAME FOR ITS VERSON LIKE TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR AND TAMAGOTCHI FAMILITCHI KK :D

That's awesome news! I already have the color, which is awesome. Thanks for the good news! :lol: :D :mametchi: :angry:

I don't think Tamagotchi ID could come to the US, it's probably just an ad to get money :)

I don't think Tamagotchi ID could come to the US, it's probably just an ad to get money :)
Why would there be such a thing on Music city (unless it was a message from a user, but you can only use preset messages)? After all, Tama-Palace did some polls on the iD for Bandai (Which is why we got what will probably be an inferior product, because the voters didn't feel like having to pay up. No offense by my comments, though, and maybe I shouldn't look for an opportunity to express my opinion)

This topic was started in November 2009. Within the past few months (February-March 2010), Bandai America (responsible for Tamagotchi products in the USA) have said they will release a new Tamagotchi in the USA in summer 2010. It will be called the "TamaTown Tama-Go by Tamagotchi." This product will be completely different from the Tamagotchi-iD, and will not have a full-color screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back