TAMAGOTCHI ID :( HELPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamantheia

Reaction score
Helpp meee :ichigotchi: I just got a tamagotchi id 3 days ago and i really enjoy it i play with it everyday Until one day the time stops but the tamagotchi person in it is normaly walking and jumping inside its like it paused i didnt realise this until it was 10pm and i realised it didnt sleep yet ! i looked at the time and it said 6.43.00 And stayed there i can go do games and excatly normal stuff but the time is stuck ! D: :furawatchi: Help i tryed restart nothing worked i tryed doing the new time nothing ! and now the power saver wont work it would stay on :mimitchi:

tried takin the battery out for a couple minutes? maybe that would help. im sorry that happened to you. must suck:(

hope i helped:)

Maybe the battery is defective. Try just taking out the battery for a few days, then put it back in and reset it. If it still doesn't work, try getting a new battery. Make sure its the right one.

Okayy ill try take out the batteries or renew it ill update u what will happen :) Yes it does suck :p Yes i did try restarting but it ended it up the same :\

I KNOW!!!

why dont you take out apart the tamagotchi ( you might brake it >.< ) and see if its like wet or mabye theres a battery leak or battery problams

Try changing the battery

hope i helped

~magnom :)

Try connecting it to Tama-Town (Or whatever its called these days... Hahahaha) Then it might change time. Maybe It was paused oddly... That or you could try having it connect to another Tamagotchi.... (Anything. Tama.) I haven't played with a Color or a ID yet so I can only guess things that may help it.

It probably just got overwhelmed... maybe you were pressing to much buttons at once??? :ichigotchi: Or it might have run out of batteries. I agree with Waneqa and all the other people who said take out the batteries. The batteries might have been already used some how and run out.

Or maybe, the worst thing, you might have got a ripped-off Tamagotchi... :eek: :(

Greatest luck on fixing that Tamagotchi!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back