Tamagotchi id l hidden rice bowls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know if someone asked this question already, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was reading a guide to the id l and it said "Hungry level is shown at the top of the first screen. The display ranges from four empty circles (in need of food) to four rice bowls. Note: there are two additional circles that are hidden, making 6 in total." Here is the link to this information: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174644-tamagotchi-id-l-menu-stats-screen/. Does anybody know where the two extra rice bowls are hidden? Or was this just a mistake?

No clue... But you can feed it 2 extra small meals or one extra large meal... So it will probably fuller, longer.

They're not really "hidden", it just means you can feed it 6 times until it will refuse. Shake it's head and say "nooo! Mommy no!"

heheh. no mommy nooo! I don't like rice bowls! XD heh, I do that alot, I don't really pay attention to how many times I feed it. but I do no think there are any extra rice bowls, just that you can feed it more, the rice bowls will empty like you just fed it four....

Once your character refuses to eat because they're full, the rice bowls empty as if there are six of them. You can easily check this by making note of the time when she refuses to eat, then checking her hunger stats every 10 minutes. You'll notice it takes a very long time for one rice bowl to empty, and then a much shorter period for the next one to empty.

Example (numbers not real; only for illustration):

All full, and refusing to eat more, at 2:00 PM

1 empty at 3:00 PM

2 empty at 3:20 PM

3 empty at 3:40 PM

4 empty at 4:00 PM

You could then calculate it takes about 20 minutes for each rice bowl to empty. The initial period between all-full and 1 empty is three times the calculated time (60 minutes vs 20 minutes), because it was actually 3 rice bowls that emptied - the one visible bowl plus two hidden bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back