Tamagotchi ID L manual questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarisje

Reaction score
Okey where to start ...

First i would like to ask some questions about the manual. It's all in Japanese ( duh...) and I don't understand one word of it.

Page 16, what are the 3 bottom pictures about? Some new games ???

Page 28, 3 top pictures. The first 2 i get, being sick, having toothache or something, what is number 3?

Page 29 I can plant the seeds, but when I checked on the plant today, it went brown and died and my tama cried ....

What happened :p ???

Page 30, the picture with the paper airplane, is that mail?

Page 31, also about being sick and i even see an ambulance, anyway I don't get that whole page.

Page 33, a suitcase and a tama in tears....is she leaving? The bottom picture is an envelope with a heart, is that a goodbye letter??

Sorry for the many, many questions o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey where to start ...

First i would like to ask some questions about the manual. It's all in Japanese ( duh...) and I don't understand one word of it.

Page 16, what are the 3 bottom pictures about? Some new games ???

Page 28, 3 top pictures. The first 2 i get, being sick, having toothache or something, what is number 3? The third picture happens when your Tamagotchi is sad. Just so you know, Tamagotchis on the iD L usually get sick when they are really hungry and get a toothache from too much food.

Page 29 I can plant the seeds, but when I checked on the plant today, it went brown and died and my tama cried ....

What happened :p ??? Sometimes things like that happen to the plants; it's just a surprise. ^_^

Page 30, the picture with the paper airplane, is that mail?

Page 31, also about being sick and i even see an ambulance, anyway I don't get that whole page. When you let your Tamagotchi stay sick for a long time, and you press the clover, your Tamagotchi will be so ill it will have to go to the hospital. But do not worry, it is still basically the same as when they are sick normally.

Page 33, a suitcase and a tama in tears....is she leaving? The bottom picture is an envelope with a heart, is that a goodbye letter?? I believe that is what happens when your Tamagotchi gets really old...? Because when my child-stage character left, it just died and turned into a ghost, so I assume old Tamagotchis leave differently than ones that die from poor care.

Sorry for the many, many questions o_O
Ugh, I cannot find my instructions at the moment but I put down some answers I remember in bold.

Page 16

The three bottom pictures show a quick preview of the unlockable destinations. They are not exactly games.

Page 28

Yes, the third picture is what happens when your Tamagotchi is depressed.

Page 29

Random things can happen with plants. Either you get your toy/food/item, it withers or you get a nasty bug. :p

Page 30

Yes, that is mail. You occasionally will get mails when you connect with other iD Ls. They will send you messages like, "let's play together again sometime", etc.

Page 31

Tamagotchis get sick, and they can die if they are in their toddler/teen stages.

When left off for a long time if they are sick, the skull turns into a ghost spirit on your character. It is not yet too late as they can be sent to the hospital when you click the Clover icon. However, if still neglected, they will die and you will see a death altar (third screen).

To hatch a new Tamagotchi, press both A and C buttons.

Page 33

Friend stage characters don't die, instead they pack their things up and leave.

However, you can "reconcile" with them. Once you see them pack their bags and leave, continuously click on the Clover icon.

The plants in the garden will spell out "gomen ne" which means sorry, and your Tama will not leave.

If your Tama has already left, press both A and C buttons to hatch a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for this information !!!! It's really helpful.

I already thought I did something wrong when i saw the plant die... X_X

@Whiteclaw, yes I've seen that page and it's a really useful one ;) , thank you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back