Tamagotchi iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi-chan

Reaction score
I'm wondering about buying a Tamagotchi iD L, but then I'm wondering: Would it be difficult for me to understand as I can not read Japanese?

I think it's going to be try to find out how things work on my own, but then again do you think it's going to be to difficult?

And is there any good guides to the menus (translations) or instructions for non-Japanese readers out there on the interwebs?

Lots of people can't read one symbol of Japanese and have no problem whatsoever navigating the iD L. It's really easy to figure out, you eventually just start memorizing where everything is, even without trying.

It's not really difficult at all. If you feel like cheating, ( ;) ) there are always guides on which menu is which.

Such as this one.

I'm wondering about buying a Tamagotchi iD L, but then I'm wondering: Would it be difficult for me to understand as I can not read Japanese?

I think it's going to be try to find out how things work on my own, but then again do you think it's going to be to difficult?

And is there any good guides to the menus (translations) or instructions for non-Japanese readers out there on the interwebs?

I've been watching youtube videos, and reading guides/logs.

I got my iD L yesterday and through both trial and error, remembering the layout of a regular Tama, and from said videos and logs, I have yet to do one thing that I didn't want to do.

It's fantastic. Worth every penny, as well as worth the fact you can't understand it. LOVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back