Tamagotchi iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade9087

Reaction score
Should i buy myself a iD L even though its a japanese version? iv seen guides and all but idk.

I first got mine when I knew exactly 0 Japanese. I do understand some Kanji (and inexplicably, not hiragana and katakana xD) but I got the hang of it in about an hour. They're fairly expensive, though, so I would suggest cruising eBay frequently for ones that are at a good price. :)

Yeah!!! :D but i wont be getting it from august though cuz of the stupid shippin in japan -.- but i got time to play with my 3 tama-gos do can ID L connect with tama-gos

i shall research that then!!! hey u can change the idl background right?

yeah i was looking at a video and it got kinda complicated for him and me XD

i would totally reccomend getting one!!! if you research enough you will find out exactly how to use the thing!!

Yeah!!! :D but i wont be getting it from august though cuz of the stupid shippin in japan -.- but i got time to play with my 3 tama-gos do can ID L connect with tama-gos
The iD L can only connect with other Japanese colour tamas (Tamagotchi+Color, Tamagotchi iD and iDLs). It will not work on Tama-Go and other non-coloured tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back