Tamagotchi-iD Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any possibilities someone out there to share codes/passwords for items or mini games? as far as I know the website feautures/ cell phone features will not be available outside Japan. Thanks x ^_^

Its possible to do a transfer of the Japanese download items from a phone with a IR port.

But most of the new phones that are out of japan do not have an IR port anymore...

Currently I tested it out with a HTC Universal ( Qtek 9000 )

I found this info on another site after hours of browsing deep into their threads...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got nokia e71 and it comes with infrared. though the website did not allow me to access from UK. So am not so sure now if it is worth getting tamagotchi id if I cannot personalise or customize my tamas! :( Hence I asked if there are users out there can share their codes or passwords for certain items. From what I understand too, we can transfer tamagotchi items from home deka to tamagotchi id.. Does it work that way? Though I am not so sure how as everything is in Japanese which am not an expert of.

Yup as long as you have the images from the Japan Tama-iD site you can use your phone that has a IR to send those items over to your iD.

The e71 should work as well. It would be like beaming an image over to any other device.

..does the password can only be used once????...

..does the password can only be used once????...
Items unlocked by the passwords don't disappear, so there's no need to enter any password more than once.

Items unlocked by the passwords don't disappear, so there's no need to enter any password more than once.
..thanks binary...just wanna ask a question?...

..what's the difference between tamagotchi iD and tamagotchi plus color?

Please read this.
....thanks emirvaleza..

..I know we are living on the same country..I just wanna know the place where you bought your tamagotchi iD..please help..

New password item - Eco Bag. (Password edited into the first post.)

When the password is entered into your Tamagotchi-iD, an Eco Bag is added to Special in the Treasure Chest. When used, your Tamagotchi-iD character goes out into her/his front yard. The three Ecousatchi appear, spread some seeds and then water them. A row of small flowers appear along the bottom of the display. The colour of the flowers seems to be randomly selected. If you re-use the Eco Bag, the flowers' colour may change.

Note: An Ecousatchi looks vaguely like a green rabbit. Actually, the "usa" in their name seems to be from the Japanese word for rabbit: "usagi." The three Ecousatchi look almost identical, except each has a curly hair shaped like a different English-alphabet letter written in cursive. When they stand side-by-side, these curly hair letters spell "ECO"

There isn't a english version yet!It will come out sooner or later. :furawatchi:
There will not be an English version of the iD or the TMGC+C.

This is something that BanDai have stated over and over, right from the start.

It is also something that has been mentioned many times on the TamaTalk forums - binary's post here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2940146 provides a clear, simple explanation.

There will not be an English version.

there is a code missing i think its the macdonalds hat tyhere is a photo of some macdonalds food and it has a pic of the macdonalds hat i wanna see the code so when i get an id i have evan more stuff to get in the toy :D is it gotchi man

there is a code missing i think its the macdonalds hat tyhere is a photo of some macdonalds food and it has a pic of the macdonalds hat i wanna see the code so when i get an id i have evan more stuff to get in the toy :lol: is it gotchi man
The hat is a download item; you can't get it from a password. All known passwords are listed in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back