Tamagotchi iD vs. TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
Tamagotchi iD vs. TMGC+C

what is more better? coz I bought my Tamagotchi iD last saturday..and I'm not sure if my decision was right..

I've had my iD for a couple of weeks now and though I've never had the Color, I like it A LOT.

At first I felt weird about paying that much for it, but after a while I felt it was really worth it. It's a great Tamagotchi, and I like the design a lot more than the Color's

I've had my iD for a couple of weeks now and though I've never had the Color, I like it A LOT.
At first I felt weird about paying that much for it, but after a while I felt it was really worth it. It's a great Tamagotchi, and I like the design a lot more than the Color's
yeah..me too I felt a little weird when I first played it...

..have you already downloaded a game,item,food or wallpapers in it?

I haven't downloaded anything because I don't have a phone that can do it. I am getting a new phone in 2 weeks and if that doesn't work I'm going to get the USB IR adapter thingy...

Have you downloaded anything?

I haven't downloaded anything because I don't have a phone that can do it. I am getting a new phone in 2 weeks and if that doesn't work I'm going to get the USB IR adapter thingy...
Have you downloaded anything?
yeah..I sure do..

but the download items are limited..you can only download few items,games,foods,wallpapers,accessories...you need to replace some to get a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back