Tamagotchi iDL- Teen birthday? O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinaBM13

Reaction score
Hiya.

on my iDL I have painaputchi. Today when I got up I saw that the happy birthday banner thingie was up. I thought that maybe when she evolves today it will be her character's birthday, but there isn't a character who's birthday is on the 6th of January. Help?!?! :eek:

Edit: There was a typo :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not an expert on the ID L...But are you sure you didn't set your Birthday to this date by accident?

Nope, I defiantly set it to my real date of birth, 13/12 :)

bump!! :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using an english iDL? It's quite strange too, mine also got some birthday decors up. I set my clock to 7:29 and Agetchi showed up. Or was it Perotchi?? Lol, not sure. Supposedly Agetchi's bday is May 9 and Perotchi's is March 14. Maybe another english idl change

Hiya.

on my iDL I have painaputchi. Today when I got up I saw that the happy birthday banner thingie was up. I thought that maybe when she evolves today it will be her character's birthday, but there isn't a character who's birthday is on the 6th of January. Help?!?! :eek:

Edit: There was a typo :p
There's a birthday celebration going on in my iD L today also. Didn't check whose birthday it is, but it's no big deal. They celebrate birthdays all the time.

I was going to say mine didn't, but i noticed I had the wrong month when I had 'paused' and un paused my Tama. Set it correctly and now yes, mine, too, has a birthday thing set up.

Yeah, I have an English iDL. Maybe they have changed the birthdays on the english version, but the strange part is that a teen character had a birthday. Hmm. But now that it's evolved again, I have Meloditchi, and the sign has dissapeared. I guess this mystery will never be solved... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back