Tamagotchi IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
What sort of weather have you seen on your Tama ID L? I've seen dark clouds, rain, and clear sky. Has anyone seen thunderstorms or snow like on the TMGC +Color?

Same as you. Since the iD L just came out (in March), I don't think many people have had the opportunity to check what the weather is like during the winter but I adjusted the time myself and yes, there is snow. I'm not sure if there are typhoons though. I was wondering this question myself recently. I think that's a feature unique to the +C. I guess we'll find out once it's typhoon season in Japan (peaks around September-ish, if I remember correctly). Oddly enough, sometimes the weather on my +C doesn't match up with my iD and/or iD L, though I think they're all supposed to reflect real-time Japanese weather. So, we'll see!

Oooh, I didn't think about the tamas matching weather in Japan. I think that would be fascinating if it did.

Supposedly it does.

I looked on a weather channel and it said scattered THUNDERstorms for Japan, but it was only raining for my iD L. Hmm...

Does the iD have thunder? I can't imagine that with all the features the iD L has they would leave out thunder...

I'm pretty sure the weather on the Color Tamagotchis reflect weather patterns in Japan. It's just interesting that sometimes, I notice that it's not all the same on each of the Color Tamagotchis I have. For example, it may be storming on my +C but just cloudy on my iD. Speaking of the iD, I'm not sure yet if the iD has the lightning. I've only had my iD for a few months. I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

I've seen storm clouds on the day I hatched the first tama I had. (Fail....I was hoping for something nice...) Then it was cloudy the next day in the morning and became rainy in the afternoon. Its a nice cloudy right now... I can't wait to see the winter weather and such. I love the Winter...

How about Hail/Sleet/Windy? Anyone seen those yet?

I wonder if any of the colors match up with Japan weather... Humm... But I would wonder if it goes by standard weather or when it downloads off the site or where-ever you've downloaded from. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, like I've already mentioned, all the Color Tamagotchis are supposed to reflect real weather patterns in Japan, depending on what time of the year it is. It's a feature that's pre-programmed into the Tamagotchi, I think, and not as a result of downloads to get that feature or the Tamagotchi somehow sensing what the weather is like in Japan or anything like that.

I haven't seen hail or sleet. There are only 6 weather patterns that you'll be able to see (at least on the +C; I haven't yet had in-depth looks for the iD/iD L, both of which I've only had since March/April of this year): clear, cloudy, rainy, typhoon/stormy, snowy, and occasionally, there's lightning by itself with the gray sky. When the winter time comes, it's just a rhythmic snow coming down. There is wind on the +C but it doesn't stand alone; it comes accompanied with the typhoon. :p You'll know it when you see it. The wind rips up any trees you plant, there's lightning, a ton of rain, and the house sways (if you're outside in the garden, you'll be able to see it).

IMG_6100.jpg

It's like the above picture. Typhoon season has already started, so I wasn't really surprised to see this yesterday.

That storm is pretty fisty... Don't think Kuchipatchi likes that too much...

But thanks for saying which ones you have seen.

Is there an umbrella to go under the rain in the ID L???

Or is it just for TMGC??

I think you can only get hurricanes on the TMGC+C, I've had that for ages and I've come across several. However I don't think you get them on the iD or iD L.

~ Dazzmina ~

Please don't post on topics that haven't been posted on in three months, because that is bumping.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back