Tamagotchi in Code Lyoko!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
There is an episode of Code Lyoko season 3 that has a tama v3 in it, it is on right now,

lol odd's ( name not adjective) tama is named John Peire

I saw the episode on YouTube. It's not a V3, as it has no antenna; it's more likely a fake imported Tamagotchi (look how messed up it is--on the body AND screen! o_O)

Anyways, I'll just spoil this for you and tell you that it gets run over by a car at the end. :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love tamas but what is this utube :) :nazotchi: :nazotchi: beacause I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nOW

I saw the episode on YouTube. It's not a V3, as it has no antenna; it's more likely a fake imported Tamagotchi (look how messed up it is--on the body AND screen! o_O)Anyways, I'll just spoil this for you and tell you that it gets run over by a car at the end. :mimitchi:
that sad :nazotchi: but they shouldnt have a fake tama any way :) :nazotchi:

if code lyoko is an anime from japan the virtual pet may be a tamagotchi. :rolleyes: because in japan tamagotchi was first created

and bandai is a japanese name i can even spell it out in hiragana (japanese charachters)

lyoko sounds coolest! the word lyoko got stuck in my head two days ago i think

the day before yesterday so i want to use lyoko for my tamagotchi username.

if code lyoko is an anime from japan the virtual pet may be a tamagotchi.
Technically, it is a japanese catoon but i dontknow ive watched all the episodes except the new ones ( season 3) it may have japanese creators

Plus some oif the characters are Japanese- ish so maybe they could have japanese Creators.

There is an episode of Code Lyoko season 3 that has a tama v3 in it
Oops did i say V3 i meant v2 or v1 was thinking about where to find my V3 that i lost

even if it is a fake didn't it look like a kupatchi????????????

:ichigotchi: I thought the endding waz mean!I mean huruku{the boy who destude the tama}just got fed up with it and throw it to the street!! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

Hi peoples!!!

Actually, Code Lyoko is neither Japanese nor American...it's FRENCH.

No lie. :ichigotchi:

I agree with OsuMesu becase @ wipedika it said that the french one is GARAGE KIDS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D no lie really &it says its the same but thers no ALETA&its french fffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnccccccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink: :blink: I wonder how they deactavate towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back