Tamagotchi in Smash Bros?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fr3dfr3dburg3r

Reaction score
Would you want Tamagotchi charecters to appear in Super Smash Bros. 4? I would, becuase I guess they technically came from a video game.

If they did appear, what charecters would you want playable?

And the big question: Tamagotchi in A fighting game?! How in the world would THAT work?!

That's interesting to think about. I'm not sure what kind of moves the Tama's would have, but perhaps Tarakotchi might have a "kiss of death" or something. Just a thought.

I actually believe that Mametchi appeared in an earlier version of Mario Kart. I read it on Wikipedia a while back, but I'm not positive it's true or not.

I just found this :Mametchi in Mario Kart

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that'd be a good idea. :D

Maybe Gozarutchi could appear with some fighting skills on the game? :eek:

I was thinking if Tamas did appear in SSB4 Mametchi and Violetechi would be playable, there would be a few Assist Trophies of Tamas, and a Tamagotchi Planet level.

I would love that idea so much!, like Maametchi's moves could be um.... Bounce or something..or maybe Kuchipatchi could have that one and Violetchi could make an aroma that makes then dizzy!,and Memetchi could have Sparkly eyes that do lazers,and Kuchipatchi could do a Bounce and a Song and Burger Bombs!..."Off off and away!"

Ah, no actually. They didn't. ^-^

Super Smash Bros is all for Nintendo's hottest characters. Not just cool characters. The popular ones, and the legends like Mario.

That is an interesting idea. And like Jappyx said, you can play a gozarutchi because he has like a weapon in his hand. And mametchi would be cool in Mario kart, but Mario kart is only with the mario kart people like Mario, Peach, Daisy, Luigi, Boo, Waluigi, Wario, Bowser, and Donkey Kong.

Mousetchi will be the on ly playable chrachter.(after all its the mascot :huh: ) well if there was going to be a 4th(super smash brothers duel) then Idk ho mousetchi would fight lol.Oh maybe the ninja tama would be able to fight!There! :(

That wouldn't be a bad idea! :D I like jappyx's idea too, of Gozarutchi showing up. One of Kuchipatchi's moves should be sleeping, and that would recover energy. :p

Tamagotchi's are nonviolent, so I doubt they'd appear in a fighting game.

Maybe if the next Smash Bros. has the Assist Trophies from Brawl, however, they could make Mametchi or Gozarutchi appear. :p

~OM21

Tamagotchi's are nonviolent, so I doubt they'd appear in a fighting game.
Maybe if the next Smash Bros. has the Assist Trophies from Brawl, however, they could make Mametchi or Gozarutchi appear. :(

~OM21
Actually, what you really do in the game in some parts, is like, hit people with a watering can I think. o.0

THey should have Gozarutchi appear in the game because he has a razor thing in his hand and I would think the kind of people who play that game would like ninjas.

:kuribotchi: ^_^ :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

By the way, anyone who thinks

"Tamagotchi aren't from video games, they can't be in"

I just thought I'd let you know,

Mr Game and Watch and R.O.B. Did it :kuribotchi:

[SIZE=14pt]o_o...What the fudge?! D:[/SIZE]

No, I don't think they should.

Tamagotchi's are not owned by Nintendo.

And most of the people who play Super Smash Bros. aren't tamagotchi users.

Somehow I think a Tamagotchi character in Super Smash Bros. would be even worse then "Game&Watch" >.>" lawl.

But seriously...What kind of attacks would they do?

"GRROAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY ANNOYING BEEPING SOUND! FEAR MEH! >:0"

Lol. :]~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back