tamagotchi in the washer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock_On_Girl

Reaction score
when my mom put my brother's pant's in the washer my brothers tamagotchi was in the pocket. A few minutesafter my mom put the pants in the washer my brother was yell was yelling "where is my pants because my tamagotchi was in it" Thet on up the washer an found the tamagotchi. And his tamagotchi is woking now to this very day and i didn't get a new one he fixed it him self ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bratzack's tama survived a ride in the washing machine, for a whole cycle, and he didn't use the hairdryer. Mine survived a 15 minute bath in the tub by accident and I didn't use a hairdryer. Both v4s are still in perfect condition.

when my mom put my brother's pant's in the washer my brothers tamagotchi was in the pocket. A few minutesafter my mom put the pants in the washer my brother was yell was yelling "where is my pants because my tamagotchi was in it" Thet on up the washer an found the tamagotchi. And his tamagotchi is woking now to this very day and i didn't get a new one he fixed it him self B)
Woah, that's pretty impressive. I didn't think he would be able to fix it! Well done him. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Your brother must be very Lucky! But anyway I would always leave stuff out of my pocket's if I were him! Anyway tell him never to forget it in his pocket!!! :D

:blink: whoo ur brother is sooooooooooo lucky! that has happened to me before and unforuntely it didn't survive!! [boo hoo!!!]

and i still can't get over it!! :lol: :angry: it was a v4 i got last christmas! :p it was the christmas present ever! anyway i can't believe ur brother's tama survived the washing machine its just a miracle!! :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink:

:blink: memetchi7 :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back