tamagotchi ir not working

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darek214

Reaction score
hi, me and my friends bought tamagotchi's yesterday, but when we try to connect them nothing happens.both, me and my friend, press ver.3. then a screen comes up saying stand by. after this screen disappears, nothing happens.it just returns to my pet.

Well i really do not know what's wrong with your tamagotchi. But when you connect one person is supposed to press the B button. Try it.

I know for sure now what's wrong. Like i said before one person has to press the B ( MIDDLE BUTTON) 2 times. Hope I was able to help.

If you dropped your Tama it might not work or if you try to connect in the sun often times it does not work.

Hope I helped

i;m having the same problem if it doesn't just time out i actually says failed. i haven't dropped them this is not in the sun they just wont connect. one is an adult 5 years and one is a toddler does that matter?

i;m having the same problem if it doesn't just time out i actually says failed. i haven't dropped them this is not in the sun they just wont connect. one is an adult 5 years and one is a toddler does that matter?
Age shouldn't matter.... If you're using two different versions of Tamagotchi, you have to select the right thing when you go to conect. For V2, you have to select "Ver 1". For V3, select "Others". You don't have to select anything on the V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back