tamagotchi keitai akai questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junky

Reaction score
i recently received my tamagotchi keitai akai, and i have a few questions that weren't answered at pixelmood.com or tamasquare. my main questions are in bold and my ramblings aren't, for you to avoid :wacko:

1. can you pause a keitai? if so, how? i only know how to turn the sound on and off right now, and i didn't know if it had a pause feature.

2. i didn't think there was a difference between keitai akai and regular keitai tamagotchis, other than the pixels being red instead of black, but the games seem to be described differently on pixelmood.com (example: instead of the basketball game, i have a game where the tama bumps a letter with his head up to a mailbox. if it makes it in twice, i get 10pts and so on). are there any other differences like this between tamagotchi keitai and keitai akai?

3. can the keitai codes be used on keitai akai? i attempted to enter them like described on pixelmood.com, but it wouldn't let me. does my tamagotchi have to be a certain age to enter the codes?

i think these are all the questions i have for now. i'm really crossing my fingers, hoping someone can answer them.

and just to keep people from asking what a tamagotchi keitai is, you can go to https://www.pixelmood.com/keitai.htm :huh:

Congrats on getting it! :D .

1. No, you can't pause, but you can leave time in "SET" mode and it will stay paused.

2. Oviously, the red pixels. It also has "red theemd" objects and food items.

3. Some codes will work, some won't. Try looking in TamaTalks' Code section here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=44 . Try some and see if they work (meaning Keitai passwords, not the v2 codes).

Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back