Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
List of all characters' colors and poses: (American Tamagotchi LIFE App)

Tamagotchi-life_app_character-color-poses.png

I wish I could download this App in New Zealand...

Last edited by a moderator:
List of all characters' colors and poses:

Wow nice find! Why is there red and blue version of first tama......-.-"

Hope I can get Bill, currently Day 9 and it's calling for me with full hunger and happiness =_=

BTW you can download the APK. I have the 1.0.1 version apk. You want?

List of all characters' colors and poses:

Tamagotchi-life_app_character-color-poses.png

Wow, that's awesome! It's strange how the baby / child / teen characters have multiple colour variations too, and I think some of the colours don't really match the Tamagotchi, but still, that's great :D

BTW you can download the APK. I have the 1.0.1 version apk. You want?
I already have the APK. That is where I got the colors and poses of the characters from. However I can't get the app to run on my phone. Its fine.

I already have the APK. That is where I got the colors and poses of the characters from. However I can't get the app to run on my phone. Its fine.
So did you find the sprites in one big image sheet (i.e. The one you uploaded) or were they all separate images that you compiled into one image? And were there any other images of interest?

So did you find the sprites in one big image sheet (i.e. The one you uploaded) or were they all separate images that you compiled into one image? And were there any other images of interest?
Not from the net. In the APK. Some are character sprites are separate, however all character poses and colored do feature in one big image. Along with other sprites that featured at the bottom which I cut off, such as bread and candy, angel, icons, sleep Zzz, training, game sprites, and on and on. There is also another file that features the original black and white sprites from the original P1 along with the bread etc. and there is others of bits and bobs.

Not from the net. In the APK. Some are character sprites are separate, however all character poses and colored do feature in one big image. Along with other sprites that featured at the bottom which I cut off, such as bread and candy, angel, icons, sleep Zzz, training, game sprites, and on and on. There is also another file that features the original black and white sprites from the original P1 along with the bread etc. and there is others of bits and bobs.
Just out of interest, how did you manage to open the APK? What do I need to do if I wish to open it for myself?

Just out of interest, how did you manage to open the APK? What do I need to do if I wish to open it for myself?
Use the program WinRAR and extract it, right click and extract it to a directory, then you can explore everything inside, all an Android application it is a fancy zip file ;)

Use the program WinRAR and extract it, right click and extract it to a directory, then you can explore everything inside, all an Android application it is a fancy zip file ;)
Haha, I didn't know that, thanks! Fortunately I'm already well-acquainted with 7-zip so this should be easier than I thought it would be xD
EDIT: Looking at the files, I'm finding some strange and interesting things...

-Some characters that don't appear in more than one colour actually do in the files

-Some of the later unlocked shells are bronze and silver in colour

-Oyajitchi is present despite not being an obtainable character, but perhaps he'll be obtainable in the Japanese version

-The wallpapers are actually the same shape as the phone screen, not as the Tamagotchi screen, which explains why some wallpapers don't fit properly

-There appears to also be Japanese instruction files, possibly because the app may be released in Japan soon

Info on Japanese app can be found here~ https://www.ds-tamagotch.com/
Thanks for the link! Judging by the images I think it's safe to confirm that the Japanes app will represent the Japanese P1, meaning different foods and characters. The only character that will be different is Oyajitchi (seen at the top of the page), and at one point Kuchipatchi is seen eating rice- a food present in the Japanese P1, not the English versions.

If we can open up the APK, and we can access the sprites, couldn't we change the sprites of an adult or something and make our own Tamas for the app? Surely we could also replace the wallpapers with something we liked and simply rename it? Would the APK still work?

I imagine it would still work, but there might be some protection files present that must be deleted first to stop crashes.

If we can open up the APK, and we can access the sprites, couldn't we change the sprites of an adult or something and make our own Tamas for the app? Surely we could also replace the wallpapers with something we liked and simply rename it? Would the APK still work?
This will be illegal (even for Android; applies to all software basically) because you'll have to reverse-engineer the game files without permission from Bandai-Namco.

And besides, they will most likely have the code encrypted as well to prevent it from happening.

This will be illegal (even for Android; applies to all software basically) because you'll have to reverse-engineer the game files without permission from Bandai-Namco.

And besides, they will most likely have the code encrypted as well to prevent it from happening.
Oh. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back