Tamagotchi Lanards out now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnTamaCat

Reaction score
Today, I was at toys'r'us, shopping for my friends belated birtrhday present. I was going to get her a v3, but they were out. ^_^ But I saw the tamagotchi lanards on my way out, and had to buy one. They are a string with tamagotchi characters, and you can put it around your neck, and put your tamagotchi on it. I got the dark blue one, with a cute kuchipatchi charm. The carm was so cute. I recomend it if you don't like to keep your tamagotchi in your pocket or on a key chain. :blink:

When i was at K mart i saw tama cases and a box of 3 tama charms and a secret one in a box under neath!

I bought the white case and i am going to buy the 3 charms another day

Ps ANYTHING TAMA I NEED TO BUY LMAO

PSS i am getting the tama ds game to!!!

:angry: :) B)

That's what they are?!?!?I didn't know that.I spent a few minutes wondering what in the world is a lanyard.LOL :( .Anyway,we had them at Walmart and Zellers for a long time.I want to buy one.BUt should I :blink: ?

I bought one-they are cute my son got a V2 for Christmas and lost it for a month.......hopefully he will keep it around his neck now :(

Me and my friend have been looking for tamagotchi lanyards for a long time i so want one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back