Tamagotchi language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a magazine (4 pages) called the tamagotchian times. i don't know where i can post it so everyone can see it though (i madde it in paint, on the computer) its called the tamagotchian times and everyone in the paper can think up more stories and stuff. i'll try and send it to everyone in the paper. i just need your e-mails. so just pm me with them and ill send the pages to ya! (don't worry im not one of those stupid butt faces that send spam and stuff like that. all i'll be sending is the 5 pages and a note saying like, here is the magazine. e-mail or pm me with your thoughts and ideas.) so pm me with ur e-mail address if your in the paper.

Sorry, anyone who wants to join now it's too late. If you want to be on the waiting list and wait till someone drops out pm me.

But there is a Tamagotchi language already.

If you have seen the Tamagotchi movie :wacko:

There is an English version. I have it. I looked it up in Google. I could not find the site I was hoping to find. Somewhere out there is a site that has some nice screen shots of the movie and explains it all pretty well.

It's a real bummer I just can not find it.

That Tamagotchi language was used briefly right in the beginning of the movie. It was such a cute story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back