Tamagotchi Log-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggybebe

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my second log, which is about all the tamas I own. I only have one of hem at the moment. I hope I get a girl Tama! The egg is about to hatch soon, I think. YESSSS! A GIRL! I have named her Moon, short for Moonatchi. (MOON-A-TE-CHI.) I fed her a sandwhich just now. Now I just gave her pudding. I guess I should check her stats....

Name: Moon (Moonatchi)

Weight: 8 LBs

Hungry: 1 Heart

Happy: 1 heart (better play some games!)

I played CLIMB and now have 200 dollars. I just checked the shop, and things are really pricy. SIGH.

Any way, for Thanksgiving I came up with ths GREAT idea. I was thinking the other day how fun it would be if our tamas were there with us. So I and my sister (Lilystar) came up with an idea so out tamas can give thanks too! I'm going to buy a bunch of food and fun things for my tamas and play games with them. Not only will they get to have fun, I'll boost up their happiness and even get them closer to evolving. My friends at school with also be doing this with their tamas and anyone can! Happy Tama Thanksgiving everyone!

There, I guess my first entry was good.

I might post again so stay tuned for more tips for caring for tamagotchis and more fun entrys! Oops! I forgot to tell you very important news.

For the Holiday season, my parents said I could get something that I wanted, and well, at that time I wanted a DSi. But then I remembered something else I wanted. A tamagotchi + color. My mom wasn't sure and made me think about for a while. I guess because sometimes I don't play with my tamagotchis... :) I just forget. Then I came up with a great idea! B) My mom sometimes lets us get things if we work for them, so I decided to pay some. I heard Tamagotchi + Colors were great, and I just had to have one. I and my sister (Lilystar) washed the dishes dried them and put them away. My mom fianlly agreed for Christmas I would be getting a Tamagotchi Color! She'll be ordering the pink one off Ebay and I can't wait. So mainly, soon Moon will be sharing this log with a tamagotchi color!

Bye!

:( :p :) :D

Latest posts

Back