Tamagotchi Logg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^lol thanks poppmini! your logs are pretty good too! :(

WEll today was interesting..I left school early cuz i felt pukey =X but im doing okay now..i tihnk.

I still have my beautiful memepetchi and she is doing great!! I bought her the microphone today and im anxious for the seller to come later at 5 too!! =D

Meme has 0 inteligence points, 55 style, and 15 kindness points.

She also has 3110 guts points =] AAccording to the tamagotchi;; it says she is 4 years old..even thought this is only the 2nd day I have her. this means that the aging process is different on entamas than american versions :( i heart japanese tamagotchis =D.

If entamas work like American Versions, Meme should be turning into a teen today!! I hope shes a young memetchi =]

Well im gunna go watch some TV..ill update when more stuff happens!!!

WBL;;

-John Patrickk.

Alrightt;;

Heres whassup!!

Today at 5:03 PM...Meme tturned from a cute memepetchi to a.....duh duh duh DUHHHHH [drum roll please..]...YOUNG MEMETCHI :mellow: hehe im so happy!!!

Her new teacher is a sunflower dude and he gave her an entertainer hat and a flute!! And whenever i use one of the two, i get one more style point =D [i have a total of 104 style points by the way!]

I really am hoping to get the secret character that comes from memetchi!! =]

Meme weighs 10 pounds and is definately on her way to becoming a singer!! oh yeah! Young Memetchi is sooo k00t!! I love her !!

i have to go eat so i think ill post another reply after, ill post more info then!!

WBS

-John Patrickk.

[SIZE=14pt]YoYo.[/SIZE]

alrightt so heres the low dowwn.

Todayy i got up and there was cuute little young memetchi looking really close to the screen as if she were waiting for me =] awwez. annd thenn;; i played some games with ehr and her style points are 200 exactly =]] which means i have a possibility of getting a secret character which i really want =D annd yeah thaats about it!!

i didnt buy from the merchant b/c i already have the microphone he was selling so grr-ness =\

well im supopse to be doing h/w so i better get to that,, ill most likely update later tonightt.

peace

-John Patrickk.

Heyya!

Whats newww?? nothing really here..with me or meme...the only new thing is that today, when the seller came, i bought this like cube thing? and when i used it, it put my tama in a bath, and then, it gained one style point, and u can use it indefinately =D its like an effecctive bath bead =]]

well i kinda have to go to a dance right now...partay!! ill update when i get homee!!

[SIZE=21pt]&& its time to dance[/SIZE]

-John Patrickk.

Sup?

Nothin much goin on here...im really bored today, but later i get to go see my friend in her play..then afterwards all like 20 of us go to Dairy Queen. ^_______^ its great fun.

But otherwise in the world of tamas...

Meme has gotten so smart!! Since yesterday she has passed every single test her teacher has given her =D. shes oh so musically savvy. yupp.

She is 10 years old and 10 pounds and has 7420 gotchi points, i bought her some more things.

I also discovered that meme absolutely LOVVES crab! I bought some this morning from the merchant and i fed one to her and after she ate it she jumped around in a circle and had musical notes all around her and had a nice little happy *beep* ^u^

Yup. Its all good here ;.]

well ill WBL

-[SIZE=14pt]John Patrickk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YAY!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Meme turned into a...duh duh duh duhhh.......>MEMETCHI!!!! :angry: :lol: :eek: :D :D :D :p

IM sSOOOO happY!! hehe. shes so much bigger than memepetchi..weird!! lol.im so excited for her upcoming job opurtunities hhehe. i hope she gets to become a singer/idoL!! than i might have a chance at having a secret character!! if i do, i will most definately post it here x3

well i gg to the play ill WBL

-John Patrickk.

Heyy! WOw its been a few days since i wrote in here =\

WEll heres how the past few days have gone--

Well yesterday, Meme got a job as an....IDOL!! hehe i was on my way to the secret character :D

...but then my sister reset my entama =[. so now i decided to re hatch it rite now. heres its info so far.

Its a female...kuchizoku!! its pretty cute!! its no memezoku but once your tama has been reset, what can ya say ;.[

So far, she has gotten sick; pooed once and has 23 kind points =]. i happily hatched him at 3 32 PM.

This is a start of a beautiful friendship =]

Ill write more in a half an hour / hour.

-John Patrickk.

ohh my goshhhhh. =o!

i havent been able to get online since MARCH!! ; even though ive been off the site, i have still been raising and caring for my entama which i dont know how i could live without!!

so basically; this is how the past alsdjfhaksl however long has gone-

after memetchi, she turned into the secret character which i was really excited about! lol it was fun. then she had a baby memezoku which was a boy and he grew up to a [of corse] male adult. it kinda went like tht for awhile, and just now, i have a mamezoku which was left alone from its mom at 3:33 PM

he has taken 5 poos and has 30 inteligent points =]

he also has 1130 gotchi points - pretty good for one day, ehh?

i am going to go to the movies at five so i have to get ready;

i havent decided if ill pause mame or not so ill tell you when i get back what happens alrightt?

ill write back asssap.

johnpatrickkkkkk. xD

mhmmm happy memorial dayy!

its only 8:45 so mame isnt up yet =[

but last night while i was taking my shower, i heard the evolving sound and mame is now a toddler =D he is soo soooo 'kawaii'

loll iam so excited that i dont have school today like whhoaaa its amazingg.

so today im having this big barbeque with like the whole neighborhood so it should be a total blassttttttttttttt [whoever says that anymore lol]

well i really am hoping to get the secret character scientist guy cuz tht would be just plain hottt hahaz.

well ill write back muchh love pple.

johnnpatrickk[x]

Mhmmmm it was a wodnerful memorial daayy- it was superrrr fun.

anyways i had to pause mame for awhile so i am pretty shure he is still only one; but tomorrow that will obviously allll change =]

i am so excited for mame to become a teen- i really wanna get a secret character agaiN!

also-if anyone knows how to get the rare family characters like say megantchi; please PM me or post in here [ ireally dont mind if people post in my loggggg] so yeah!

well now i am doing homework and studying for my absoluutelystoooopid exams.

i think ill post more later tonight but untill then-

¡¡ HASTA LA ViSTA BEHBEHH !! [heheee]

[x]johnpatrickk;[o]

Mmmm today was ohsohecctic but i got through it alrightt.

i had so much work to do in school today so i put mame to sleep all day and he still isnt a teen so i may have to wait until tomorrow =[. but oh well i love it to death lol.

since i got home all that has happened was tht the shop dealer came and offered me rice cakes and i bought them, but mame didnt think of them as anything special so the next time i dont tihnk illl buy them. well i am super bored rightt now and i d ont know what to do!!

i think ill go watch desperate housewives- i just downloaded a new episode. well ill write back later tonightt.

happpppyy hatchingg =]

[ x johnpatrickk x ]

hehe; hey everybodyy

mame is a young mametchi =]=] he is so amazingly cutte.

but in other news he has 135 inteligence and 6660 guts points so hes doing pretty well =] he also has the trampoline, microphone, and a ticket to memetchi town

so basically; life is good xd

and also, i got a 100% on my math test which is pretty darn good and it got my parents very happy, now i think they might get me the ipod video ive been wanting =]=]=]

OH! i am so so SO excited for july 22nd, when the uratama comes out!! it looks so cool!!

i absolutely CANT wait, it reminds me of the tamaangel! ahhh superexcitedcrazynesss.

well ill write back later;;

much luv 2 mahh peeepz =p

Hey!! wow i keep taking these random breaks from this site and its driving me crazy since i love it so much!!

Well right now on my entama, i have a memetchi who is 15 yrs old, has a job as an idol [with 3 stars-a salary of 5000 gotchi points], aand who has 999 fashion points..which means today or tomorrow, she will change into makkiko, the secret memezoku character..[well not secret, but rare =]!]

once she changes, I plan to keep her for awhile then mate her with a secret dating service and get one of the other rare character families..so i will have a question mark family type =D lol im so excited!!

and i most definately cant wait for the *URATAMA* ..i will order one right away!!

til later yall!!

happy fathers day!!

:angry: xx johnpatrickk.

Last edited by a moderator:
*yawwwn*

i am so tired- i woke up this early because i thought i had track, but it isnt running today blegh and now i cant fall asleep so ..how fuN! and meme isnt up yet so ill have to wait awhile [ about 20 minutes ] for it to wake up. then i can have some real fun! i really hope she turns into makkiko the rare memezoku family character..that would be so amazing! i also cant wait to mate her with one of the secret dating services..i really want a secrfet characterr! that would be great =]

well im going to go eat ill write back laterr;

xx johnpatrickk.

Heyy! I just got done making my blogagotchi! i love that site!! if you want to take a visit to it, go to this URL and you can read about all my updates in life and with my tamagotchi..sweet right?! lol

as of now my memetchi has awaken and has received a pay checck for 5000 GP for her job, raising her initial GP to 19800. aw she looks so cute now..shes brushing her teeth =] lol

ill make more updates soon but make shure to check out my blogagotchi!!

til then

xxjohnpatrickk.

HEHE!! i HAVE MAKiKO!!! MY MEMETCHi TURNED iNTO ONE!! YAYY!!!

i love it alot!! she is a really amazing tama character and im so excited hat i got her!

anywways im thinking about mating her with a secret dating service..and well i explan more in my blog [click link below!! vv]

anyways i have 30 000 gotchi points and .. well id ont know what else to write! lol

i would write all my items but honestly i think i have too many to list!

ill update soon

xxjohnpatrickk.

oh im so happy that the internet works!!!-we had a HUGGGE power outage this morning and the power just came back..hehe but it made me skip marching practice =]

ill also probably get to miss tennis too since it is semi raining out..yay finally a full day of relaxation.

but in tama news... duh duh duh duuuuuuhhh....makiko had a baby!!!!!!! =DD it is a secret family character ..it looks like a question mark [?] and i dont know if it is a boy or a girl yet..but im guessing that all of the secret characters are male..because it would cause complications if you tried to mate a secret character male with another secret character female..but who knows maybe im just thinking that =p

Makiko is just brushing her teeth now and then itll be off to work!! she has to earn that 5000GP at some point dontcha know lol.

she should leave later today..since she had the baby yesterday =[

i wouldnt have mated her that early but she kept getting sick yesterday and i didnt know if it was because she was getting old or what? so i decided to mate her so that her family would not be stopped there..and it could move on. so yeaah! her and the baby seem quite happy and healthy right now so i think its all good!!

well im gunna go take a shower now that the water pressure is working!

write back laterz

xx john_patrickk.

I thought this was a V2 log...? I have a V3 log, and now I have other tamas in it so... yeah.

My V2 is not progressing very well on points. 825p! g2g because I need more points...

Oh umm well this started out as a V2 log but i got my entama and decided to keep this log up as well.

But anyways- i havent replied in here in what seems like FOREVER so i have some major updating to do :huh:

Makikos child, a secret family character ended up turning into the secret one that sort of looks like a foot =p she is super coooool =]

She just turned into the adult today and should be getting her job in the next few days. she will most likely get a kindness job, considering her kindness points are at 222 even b4 graduation! lol. ill hope to get a few more gotchi points from her job once she gets it =]

i wont be able to post from friday to thurday, i am going to indiana to celebrate the 4th of july where we always do, at one of my moms best friend's parent's summer cottage on the lake.. its HUMUNGOUS!! and really nice. i just passed my boaters safety test so i will be able to drive boats, etc. legally. and since i passed my test my dad bought 2 new jetski's, mine is green and white.. it amazinngg!! also, since im talking about what i have been receiviing lol, i got a video iupod for graduation and a black razr cell phone, i love them both ..ALOT!!!

i cant remeber my password for blogagotchi so i am going to write a little in here..

yesterday i had a tennis tournament and..i came in first place!! i got a trophy and then we went out for ice cream!! but the trophy is really cool!! before the tournament, we went to the mall because i wanted some new shirts and a tennis shirt for the tournament. for the tennis shirts, i bought 3 lacoste polos [grey,green, &red] and for normal shirts i bought 4 from hollister, 2 from a&&f, and 3 from AE. it was a pretty good day. while we were at the mall, matt asked melissa out..it was really cool..theyve liked each other for awhile now and its about time that they got together!! lol.

well i am gunna go search for new phone accessories&&tama stuff;;

xx jp.

Latest posts

Back