Tamagotchi Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyB

Reaction score
Once there was 2 college best friends named (girl)Lily :eek: and a guy named Dylan. :pochitchi: They were the bestest friends. They did almost everything together. Then one day a boy asked Dylan to play tamaball with them when they were on a field trip in college. :eek: "I don't know...." Dylan looked at Lily. "Go ahead, I'll be fine." said Lily. "Ok then." said Dylan. And Dylan went off to play. Lily was sitting on the bench when one of her enemies came along. The enemie told her that...........

The enamy did not say it striaght to her, but tothe enamys friend. She said

"you know the bus those boys went on to the feild trip? I rigged it so the brakes wont work. when they turn the corner, the bus will spin out of control."

Lily was horrified, because Dylan was on that bus.

Lily quickly snuck to the campus and went to Dylan's house. She told Dylan's mom that she wanted Dylan to come over to her house after school that day. Dylan's M said yes and gave her a note for the office and her mom said it was ok. Dylan went home safe with Lily.

Lily was so happy. But then she thought to herself... What about the other boys? Dylan made such good friends with some of the boys. Even know she knows Dylan will play with the boys alot, and not hang out with her, she wants him to be happy. "WAIT. We have to go back!" Lily screamed. :eek: "What.. Is there something wrong?? Did you forget something??" asked Dylan incouragly......

Please continue. :lol:

as Lily watched, she suddenly dropped her book. She saw her new friend, Dra, on the list of the 5 killed. She started to cry. Dylan saw his 2 buds, Nick and Pick, killed too. He grabbed her and they sobbed in agony. They were really sad. And then- the sub bus driver was on the list. 4 people.

:huh: THE BUS DRIVER WAS HER DAD SO SHE TURNED OFF THE TV AND RAN TO HER ROOM AND FAINTED :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
The next day Lily went to school depressed. As always, Lily met up with Dylan and both sat down to eat lunch. Dylan spoke after they were half done with their lunch. "Lily, we've known each other a long time now, and your feeling very depressed. So to maybe make you feel better...will you go out with me?" Lily was shocked. "I I I don't know what to say... but of course I will" They both smiled. The next day at the Diner, at there day date,

What happens at their date?

Lilly tripped over spilt coke and broke her arm...Dylan called 911 but the ground started to shake..an Earthquake was coming. Lilly got up with dylan and the ran to the hospital along butcher st....

what happens next?

The hospital collapsed. Over 50 people died. All the rest were injured. Dylan escaped... he tore around looking for Lily. He finally found her. Lily was....

Was Lily ok? Or was she bad.....

Dead..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO screamed Dylan. Dylan jumped through the broken window and fell into a gang's territory......

I know its touchingly sad :)

She loved him, but he didn't love her. Nomader how hard she tried she couldn't get Dylan to fall in love with her. She became infuoriated and started to go mad.

She was planning to force Dylan to love her. Meanwhile, back at Dylan's house, still depressed, something happened. A big flash formed in his bedroom. A angelotchi came up. :eek: She said "I am an angellifeotchi, a bring-a-life-back-angel. I see you want your lovely Lily to come back." Dylan nodded slowly while in shock. "I can bring her back to life, but you must complete a task. If the task succeeds, I'll bring her back. If it fails, well, you'll just have to go on with life without Lily. Are you willing to take the chance?" asked the angel. "Anything, just name it." replied Dylan hopefully. "Ok, here's the task." said the angel. "All you have to do is........

What's the task?

"LILY!!" Dylan yelled and almost cried. They both hugged crying, so happy to see each other alive. The angelotchi smiled and left. At the moment Lily evolved into a :eek: and Dylan evolved into a :blink: . They were so happy. Then Dylan asked Lily something. He went down on his knees. "Lily, will will you....

You know how to finish the senctence! :D

Lily stared at him crying. She wanted with all of her heart and soul to say yes..but something was stopping her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back