Tamagotchi M!x rpg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UMR

Reaction score
I hope you like this!

Lindsey had been waiting and waiting ever since she ordered a tamagotchi. She dreamed of how she would play with it and accessorize it. "Ms. Lindsey, are you paying attention?" Lindsey heard the teachers voice clouding her dream of the tamagotchi she had been waiting for. "Almost." Lindsey murmured. She couldn't wait to get home.

"I'm guessing it didn't come today either." Lindsey walked through her front door, her mother greeted her with a brown cardboard box in her hands, "As a matter of fact it did!" Lindsey was so happy she hugged her mom tighter than usual. Yayyyyyy and oh happy day was going through her mind over and over. Over the next 10 minutes she opened the box, found the batteries, and put them in. Little beeps and bips softly sounded out of the tamagotchi. Her m!x was purple and covered in zigzaggy stripes. She put in her name and the time and date. A little egg appeared in a living room like screen, it slowly hatched over a period of about a minute. Lindsey squealed in delight as a little tamapatchi hatched out of the egg. "A girl!" she screamed, oops, a little too loud it seems, "Are you okay, honey?" Lindsey's mom called up to her, "Yeah, I'm fine mom. Sorry for being so loud!" Lindsey replied still excited that she got the tamagotchi type that she had wished for.

Over the course of a few days Lindsey was slowly raising her tamapatchi into a cute tamagotchi! "OMGosh! Its evolving!" Lindsey said happily. She had been working really hard to get the cutest (in her opinion) tamagotchi. "Yes! It worked! It worked! Momotchi!"

Thanks for reading this! Please help continue this story!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back