Tamagotchi Mated at Age 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalei

Reaction score
I don't know what happened! I have read up on every possible rule for mating, and it says always that only two adults can mate. Well my boyfriend has a V4 on and his was an age 4 Mametchi and I had a age 2 teen Zouritchi. Mametchi had already four hearts for my Zouritchi but my Zouritchi still only had four faces. I went to connect them to exchange a present and they mated! I thought you couldn't mate with a teen! And to add to that my Zouritchi still only has four faces after mating with him. What's wrong with my tama, was this a glitch in the system? :)

Alot of things like this have happened here. :)

Here, I'll show you.

Sometimes, another tamagotchi that is an adult and connecting to a teen, gets different connection waves. The adult gets that the teen is an adult, but the teen still thinks the adult is an.. adult. I don't have a clue why, but sometimes it happens.

:unsure:

It is a common glitch that happens between Tamagotchi Connections of different versions.

Oh ok, thank guys, that's what I figured, it just had never happened to me before...and I never even got to see my tama turn into an adult, I just got a baby again lol. Oh well, I will love the baby too :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back