TAMAGOTCHI MATING INNAPROPRIATE 4 LITTLE KIDS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_san

Reaction score
I mean, It is a thought, Little kiddo's Just might ask their parents.

"What make them do that?"

It Is Disturbing, Y'Know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, why would a little kid say 4 or 5 have a tama because they usually don't have the responsability yet. Tamagotchis are for mature people, too. If they can't handle tamas mating then why have one?

Not really... All that comes up is fireworks, its not like they have something to give a clue to whats going on to a five year old. Parents could simply tell their child that the Tamagotchi got married and had a baby. I've seen children as young as four carrying them around, but at that age I don't think they really know what to do with them.

Not really... All that comes up is fireworks, its not like they have something to give a clue to whats going on to a five year old. Parents could simply tell their child that the Tamagotchi got married and had a baby. I've seen children as young as four carrying them around, but at that age I don't think they really know what to do with them.
Agreed. <3

Fireworks shouldn't give little kids any ideas about how it ''actually works''. When I was four and give I thought you could have a baby just by kissing somebody. xD

Besides, as PockyGirl mentioned, the parents could just say that the tamagotchis were in love and wanted a child.

Simple as that. And I'm sure at such a young age they're not going to be asking complex, in depth questions about where babies come from. ;)

Agreed. <3
Fireworks shouldn't give little kids any ideas about how it ''actually works''. When I was four and give I thought you could have a baby just by kissing somebody. xD

Besides, as PockyGirl mentioned, the parents could just say that the tamagotchis were in love and wanted a child.

Simple as that. And I'm sure at such a young age they're not going to be asking complex, in depth questions about where babies come from. :huh:
Yep I agree too.

Its not like its telling exactly 'what happens'. ;)

I agree with the above.

It's not like the little kid will go up to his parents and say my tamagotchi had a baby, why'd it have a baby.

No, it's not inappropriate at all. Kids all the time see on appropriate TV shows like the ones featuring talking animals that they have babies all the time. They are all perfectly aware that babies exist and are made somehow but they think that they simply love each other, are happy, and want a baby so it comes out of the mom's tummy. I don't think they've ever wondered HOW it gets out of a tummy, but oh well.

I say

its okay for

the little ppl

to have tamagotchi's

i mean there little kids

and there problably not even gonna

really watch the tamagotchi

there just gonna play with the buttons

I believe that on every Tamagotchi that can mate no real scenes are shown. All that happens is that either the Tamagotchi kiss each other, or on the Mesutchi and Osutchi, walk out the "door." Oh yes, and the fireworks. The most you can ever see is the birth scene which doesn't give away much- all that happens is that the female opens her mouth and a baby appears.

i sort of agree with you all :) but what if they made an egg fall from the sky or something so that little kids know where they come from. :huh: . but then again why would a 4 year old have a tama? i got my first when i was 11 already :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back