Tamagotchi Mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azula

Reaction score
help, one of my tamas mated twice, and its a v2!!

Also, how old do v2s and v4.5s need to b when they mate, cause im not sure it was an adult.

also can someone give me a groth chart cause i dont know if its an adult!

if anyone knows anything about fakes please tell me, cause i getting supiscous, if this is real or not.

For the fakes dilemma, there is a section on this board called "Tamagotchi Warnings" that you can visit. It'll alert you to some of the fakes people have seen around. The bottom line though is that if it says BANDAI on the package you purchased AND on the back of the Tamagotchi egg (you will probably also see the year in which it was made), the Tamagotchi that you have is not a fake. That's the key...always look for the BANDAI logo printed on the package and the Tamagotchi unit.

As for the V2 and V4.5...I was under the impression that they aren't compatible to mate. If I am wrong about this, someone can correct me (I barely play with my V4...I prefer the Tamagotchi that came out in the 90s). Anyway, if they are compatible to connect, just wait until both have spent at least 24 hours in their respective adult stages and make sure they both have established a good relatioship with each other (the friendship heart level). That's all I can think of for the conditions of mating.

What do you mean your V2 mated twice? Do you mean one after the other, right away or it mated once and then a few days later, it mated again? If it's the latter case, then that's normal because as long as you take good care of your Tama, it's going to keep mating and continuing on the generations. I mean, that's the whole point of Connections...is to keep on connecting and mating and getting as many generations of Tamas as you can.

Growth charts: I don't know which one you're looking for because you didn't specify but you can always try the LIBRARY section on these boards and go to the Reference Section. Here's the link (isn't it great that you can find everything you need on Tamagotchi just by browsing this site? Amazing!):

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=29

Here's a link to a V4.5 chart: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=15082

Hope this helps and good luck!

Has the tama that mated 2 times had a baby for it's own? If it did, and mated again, then it's PROBLABLY a glitch. I'm not sure. This is just a guess.

\\ng//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back