Tamagotchi Mating?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid_milk

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is roughly 7 years old now (days, for us at least) and he still hasn't been visited by the Matchmaker!

I don't have a second v4 (sold out where I live) and I can't seem to figure out what to do to get him a new girlfriend. I'm unsure if men are visited by the Matchmaker, seeing as a majority of the tamagotchi's genders i've had were females.

I was just curious as to how long you had to wait so I can be a little less worried (or more worried, either or!).

I have that problem too. I raised Wendy to the ripe old age of twenty. She died old, having never seen the matchmaker. I am now raising a second girl, named Robin. She is now 6 and I've not seen it yet. When will this matchmaker come and what will it look like when she gets there?

I was reading one of the other threads about resetting the time to like 6:59. Apparently the matchmaker comes at 7pm and it did! I did this several times until I found a cute wife :lol: for my tama and they had a baby.

Is anyone aware as to why when I did stare at it for what felt like hours, the matchmaker never appeared on it's own?

You need to keep sound on!When the matchmaker comes it will make a attention beep!It will stay for 45 mins! To geta baby You need to presss button ©...If you want a girl you need to press middle button quickly!-after you press the © button....

If you want a boy just let it go!

If you choose not to get married your tama,your tama will resume on to what it was doing!And at 10yrs.old your tama will turn into an old timer!

I have an old timer,It's 12!

I was reading one of the other threads about resetting the time to like 6:59. Apparently the matchmaker comes at 7pm and it did! I did this several times until I found a cute wife :rolleyes: for my tama and they had a baby.
Is anyone aware as to why when I did stare at it for what felt like hours, the matchmaker never appeared on it's own?
Waht was the cute wife

You need to keep sound on!When the matchmaker comes it will make a attention beep!It will stay for 45 mins!
Well the bit about keeping the sound on is totally right.

You get the attention beep to tell you the Matchmaker has arrived - she still visits at the same times as on the V1, V2 and V3 (10.30am, 3pm and 7pm - by your tamas internal clock)

... but she doesn't stay for 45mins!!! :0

more like, 45 seconds!

Really! I am on G2 now but I kept hearing the attention beep and when I went to my tama, the matchmaker was there one moment and gone the next - and I hadn't pressed any buttons.

In the end I re-set the time to 6.59pm and hit B as soon as she appeared :furawatchi:

Maybe that is why you think you were never visited? Because the Matchmaker stays such a short time on the screen (well, on my V4 at least... )

I did it. Thank you so much everyone!

Its a baby girl!

Passes out cigars.

Mommy was a Masktchi

Dad was a Togetchi

Baby ought to be neat

Last edited by a moderator:
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get the matchmaker to come and I tried setting the time to 6:59pm but the matchmaker didn't come!!!!

The Matchmaker comes at set times, one of them being 7:00 PM. So try setting the time to then and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate it with one of your friends tamagotchis if they have one. It must be an adult to mate, i figured this out the hard way. ;) :p

I've tried setting it to 4:00, 7:00, and 6:59 now and I,ve tried them each about a dozen times like everyone said, but I still can't get that darn matchmaker to come!!!!

u can only hurry her this way if ur old enough and its her time 2 come, so b patient

My tama has to be old enough though, because it is 7 and everyone says it has to be at least 7 for the matchmaker to come!!!

ur tama has 2 b an adult 4 72h unpaused

anyway, find some patience^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back