Tamagotchi Mini Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theola

Reaction score
I recently started up my Tamagotchi Mini again, and I'd like to have a character list. I've searched Google, and this site for anything about Tamagotchi Minis, and I haven't found anything about a character list or growth chart. If anyone knows where to find one, please let me know.

I think the Tamagotchi Mini didn't really come out big.. My friend had one and I all know she had was a Nyorotchi (Balloon Head tamagotchi), and Ojitchi, I think..

Other than that there's not much characters so I think you could do the character chart on your own, but since there's like 10 characters or so I don't think a Growth Chart would be very useful.

On the package go check how many characters their are, it should say so.

But you could go on Tama-Zone, go to the Project Section, and post a topic on a Tamagotchi Mini Character Chart..

(Don't mean to sound rude or so)

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't very many characters on the Mini, but you can find a character chart here.

Thanks for the info! I had a feeling there wouldn't be much info on the Minis; they disappeared fast. I really like mine, even if it is so simple. When I go to work, I wanted to take a Tamagotchi with me, but my V4 was just too demanding. I don't have the time to spend 5+ minutes taking care of it at work. The Minis only require seconds of attention. :(

Hmm.. maybe I will come up with a character chart after a few more generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back