Tamagotchi Mini release date!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Reaction score
People, go to this page and scroll to the bottom of the page you'll notice tis under the picture of the tamagotchi mini: (*=japenese wrighting)

2005*4*28***

Is this a realease date?!?!? (April 28 2005)

Does this mean it's coming out then or soon in North America and UK?!?!

Does this mean the North American Connection V2 will be realeased soon?!?!?

I have so many questions!!!!!!!!

I hope so.I can't wait to get ahold of the new stuff.

I Know!!! I so exited as well!!!!

No.

This is a Japanese website and is talking about the release in Japan.

XD I know!!! I know it's japenese and I know it's a japenese realease date. BUT I was saying if it was realeased in Japan at the end of this month, then the US/UK version must be released soon a bit after as well!!

Well, that may be, if Bandai decides to release it in NA at all...

Normally companies watch the pilot release like a hawk to tell whether or not a certain new item will be popular in other countries.

That's one of the reasons every company goes to Japan, because it happens to be the most technologically advanced company, but also one of the leading countries in global fashion.

If the Tamagotchi Mini is a success in Japan, Bandai will probably release it. If not, I don't know if we'll ever see a final release...

But there's always hope. Somebody's bound to buy one.

Cool! To tell you those letter's not really japanese. It's actually chinese. Hard to compare huh?

tamagotchi connexion ver 2 is already in the u.k and australia. I bought one the other day, there definatly worth the wait :D

Cool!! Maybe I'll buy a Connexion 2 off EBay, while i'm waiting for connection 2 to come out in North America.

:D v2 is out in Australia and is almost gone in myers that's were i got mine

nicetama :wacko:

Dear Tokopop which country did you get your V2 from

Age1

weighs 22lb and loves to connect with my other tama Lukea nicetama :D

Name Luke!

You can get connection and connexion v2's in UK allready. They are currently not out in North America, so people are buying them off Ebay.

Boy -- are people making a killing off of those things too~! Over 100% profit in most cases! I wish I were over there to buy up the remaining stock and make some killer profits. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back