Tamagotchi Mini.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that the Tamagotchi Mini is actually more of a fashion accessory that you can put on your backpack or your belt or something like that (I have one and that's what I do with it). I guess they could also be for someone who doesn't have the time to take care of a real Tamagotchi, but how hard is it to take care of a little virtual pet?? No offense, anyone. :puroperatchi: .

yer i know i have one and it is so boring my tama needed a battery replacement so i took the battery out of the tama mini and put it in to my v2 and now my v2 works perrfectly

the tamagotchi minis sound boring .... I was going to get on thinking that they were the same as the regular but they're aparently not!

My best friend got a Mini for Christmas. She says THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING! Her's does not even poop. Why Bandai, why? They do not do anything but eat. At ToysRus they were $10.99! That is crazy. mini's are NOT worth it. They are not even worth it! DO NOT BUY tama mini. :D

i never had one but my friends little bro does and i dont kno wuts going on :( like the whole space is the tamagotchi theres no room for it to play around it just stands there and plus u cant connect :( thats y i dont want a tamagotchi mini :angry:

The mini's do poop.... they seem to need to eat a lot more often than actual tamas do, but the only way to tell is to randomly press A. They arnt as cute on the mini as on the actual tamas (pixels had to be changed to fit properly). They are so boring, very few random animations too. Only somewhat good thing is certain adults have special characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back