Tamagotchi Mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know cause I don't have one yet!

But, I reckon they would be cause their so cute and MINI! :lol:

Well, there are plenty of people bellyachng because it doesn0t do much, so remember, don't be disappointed if you get one, expect it is something easy to look after and very simple. You can look after with the with one button, but there is always enjoyment in watching your pet evolve. :)

:gozarutchi: I have one. :huh: It's so cute, buts its small. And if its hungry, you feed it. If it poops, clean it. It's so fun to see if it will turn into a good character, or a bad. The good is a :) and the bad it :gozarutchi: It's all rlly cute, but it cant connect though. Happy buying (if ya get one!) :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Yes it is worth it, but it doesn't do much. One button allows you to take care of it. If you are looking for a Tamagotchi to play with, do not get it.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Yeh, its cute and all but you can't connect, play, or play games! All you do is press buttons when its hungry and when its un happy. So not worth your hard earned money! Buy another Tamagotchi instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back