Tamagotchi MIX, do you get a classic character every 9 generations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikuMiku

Reaction score
Somewhere I read that every 9 generations you had a classic character again, although I do not remember where it was and I tried to look for it again without success. That's truth?
I have not been able to check it yet (they always die before, I'm horrible!). Now I have one in the sixth generation and I do not want him to die, but I would like to start a new lineage and I do not know if it will be possible.

I haven't heard this before, but have only gotten to gen 7. One I get to 9, I will see what happens, but I like the combination characters because each is unique, even siblings.

Sometimes you can get "pure" characters, if that's what you mean. They are identical to the actual character you can usually only meet in the town and even get named the same.

I understand ... maybe the person who wrote that came out the pure character in gen 9 and thought it was something mathematical.
Is it totally random?
(Although I do not mean the characters that are only in the city, I speak about those that can be played in the first generation).

Very illustrative! Well, then I can only get pure characters in the first generation, and rarely a "clone".

Thanks!

https://mix.tamatv.com/family_trees/user_family_tree/17967

https://mix.tamatv.com/family_trees/user_family_tree/17200

Here are my family trees for my m!x. I haven't gotten a pure character yet, but I noticed that the genes for Morijikatchi are very strong, and his offspring are usually a recolour of him.
Just wanted to check is it possible to record down multiple trees on one single Bandai account on mix.tamatv.com? Or did you have to create separate accounts to record your 2 trees?

Just wanted to check is it possible to record down multiple trees on one single Bandai account on mix.tamatv.com? Or did you have to create separate accounts to record your 2 trees?
My tama died on one of my runs, and when I input the code for my restarted line, it automatically assigned it to a new tree.

I assume each family line has a unique identifier expressed in the 16 digit code, so I'm sure you can record different family trees, even from different mixes, on the one bandai account.

My tama died on one of my runs, and when I input the code for my restarted line, it automatically assigned it to a new tree.

I assume each family line has a unique identifier expressed in the 16 digit code, so I'm sure you can record different family trees, even from different mixes, on the one bandai account.
Ah thanks! I have been hesitant to record the ones from my second m!x because I was afraid it would override the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back