Tamagotchi Music City: Loading Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I managed to find out what's wrong. FINALLY! It has to with my router. Are u connected to the internet via a router, Tama-Star_Girl? I hooked my mac directly from my modem and managed to finally see the loading percentage.... at long last.
Friend me, people! I'm GS1625 :)
I have a router, will really two. But both of them blow up in the same month... IDK why.... but I use my modem now, and one of the blown up router are still connected to it.

EDIT: I found out it was unpluged, but I don't think it would do anything good if I plugged it back in and try to load TamaTown with it. With a blown up router.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is HAPPENING to me too!!! but my friend in the Philippines can log-in but this thing isn't going anywhereT_T CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE ANSWER ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!

I've had this problem too. It doesn't want to work on Explorer or Firefox, which are the only two browsers I have. But for some reason it does work on my dad's computer; both are PC's, and both have avast. It also seems to work on my cousins computer; she has a Mac, but it has firefox on it. I don't know if she has avast though.

P.S. How do you temporarily turn avast off?

I have to ask. Does anyone know how to fix this? I got a new router and I am going to try it soon. But please,I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE! I NEED TO GO ON TAMATOWN! I haven't been on it for months now..... :( :( :(

I will tell you what happens when I put in the new router... I just hope this one won't blow up. :p

I haven't tried the router yet, but... I did try to repair my internet connection and it still didn't work. :angry:

I have to ask. Does anyone know how to fix this? I got a new router and I am going to try it soon. But please,I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE! I NEED TO GO ON TAMATOWN! I haven't been on it for months now..... :angry: :D :(
I will tell you what happens when I put in the new router... I just hope this one won't blow up. :angry:
You have't been on? I saw your character walking round last time I was on. You had a Mametchi and Kuchipatchi following you that didn't have IDs.

You have't been on? I saw your character walking round last time I was on. You had a Mametchi and Kuchipatchi following you that didn't have IDs.
No.... like I said, I haven't been on in months. :D

Do you still have the router that you though was plugged in? but now it is? because I don't think reparing your computer will let you go on music city. It is just for clearing virus and cookies on your computer. But when we talked I heard you said it did the same thing to your dad's computer and not just yours. So I'm thinking it is coming from your Wifi Connection.

Do you still have the router that you though was plugged in? but now it is? because I don't think reparing your computer will let you go on music city. It is just for clearing virus and cookies on your computer. But when we talked I heard you said it did the same thing to your dad's computer and not just yours. So I'm thinking it is coming from your Wifi Connection.
But wait. If it is that, I wouldn't be able to load anything on Tamatown that is flash right? Because I can load the setting changes thing. :huh:

What I think you need to do is get an expert to help you. Also this is off topic but I have seen your username walking around Music city too.

UYY40

I got this problem too...T_T

And then from page 1-3 i think i must do these things..

1. Disable anti virus

2. download n use another browser except IE ,mozilla n chrome

3. Update flash

Let's see if it works or not...*.*

But what is adobe shockwave player for?

*EDIT*

nothing happen still the same, can't open... :(

*EDIT*

after try n try finally can open the web but can't login OMG THIS IS SO ANNOYING <_<

Have ou tried using Safari or Oprea? I use Safari sometimes, and it works great. It seems like it isn't going to work if you just repair it. But I think you need to take a risk and but in the router. If your afarid it is going to blow it, just buy protective gear, or get a professinal to put the router in so it doesn't blow up, or no one gets hurt. Hopefully..... <_<

I've been getting the error for a while, I've tried several different browsers shutting off my anti-virus, cleaning my history and everything else I could think to clean, even tried on my mom, brother, and friends PCs. I'm wondering if it's a regional thing? I would really like to play online with my Tama-go =(, and now that I think back it never worked on my computer for music city. Though it usually worked on my mothers, anyone hear anything back from Bandai?

I'm sorry if there is something I missed, but I'm very tired. I'd just like to add that I, too, have experienced this problem. It usually happens several times when my connection is bad, but it was fixed due to unknown reasons a while ago. Try finding a way to strengthen your connection, or try again about half an hour later.

can't someone explain what's going on?

or tamatown is block for indonesia?

both of my computer n my office computer which use different connection couldn't open the web

PS: Both use different connection that fast enoughin my country

I tried the rounter and guess what!... it didn't work...I still can't get on Tamatown... :ph34r:

And also I am starting to get the glitch at school now! OH NO! :mellow:

I just got note from my friend, Calvin, that Internet Explorer has a probxy thing. So Internet isn't going to work, Try FireFox, and if the glitch happends, just refresh the page and keep on doing it.

I previously made a thread about this (didn't see this one here! Sorry about that!). We found out that the problem is that there are two many people on the server. Because of the way that the site directs traffic, it tends to direct everyone to the first server, instead of spreading them out over all of the other ones. Its really frustrating, but if you refresh ALOT (sometimes it takes almost 10 times) eventually you'll get to the sign in screen. From there DON'T use the easy sign in. Pick your own server and choose one that is far down the list. The downside is that no one will be there, but the up side is that you'll get to play, and you won't be constantly getting kicked off. OR, if you speak a different language, you could try to go on tamatown under one of those servers. Also, the UK servers tend to be less crowded than the US ones because the Tama-gos came out in the US first.

This probably isn't going to be fixed until Bandai decides to get more bandwidth, but it may get better during the daytime once school is back in session.

Hope this helps!

Thats right. The more people on the severs, the slower it loads, thats why sometimes it takes too long to get into the system, and others you cant get in at all. It might be a good idea to try to log on late at night or early in the morning when less people are not on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back