Tamagotchi Music City...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Music City sid own for a maintenance break. I thought this could mean they are adding in the new city, for a future Tamagotchi release. When I opened Music City, it says "We are sorry. The music city is under renovation.", and it has a picture of a sad Mametchi and the background is Music City.Click here to see.

Well, I think that they might add a new place like KuroMametchi said or maybe they're updating music city, maybe new game or something else ;) :rolleyes:

I agree with you both, I think Music City is getting new games in areas, updating the shop and FINALLY opening the NEW AREA. ONce in a while it had been like this and after it reopens, nothing much had changed except for the shop items. So don't get your hopes up too quickly!!

Well, I think that they might add a new place like KuroMametchi said or maybe they're updating music city, maybe new game or something else :D :D
yeh. It's back up now, can'y see any differences though... o.0 thanks for replying x

Latest posts

Back