Tamagotchi Music Star Commercial!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the commercial!! The costumes were cute n' awesome~ I want tiny versions of them to dance on my desk at school :furawatchi: well, maybe not...

I saw this online! I took some pictures with the costume characters featured in this commercial at the Summer Gigs event at Toys R Us New York City!

Anyways, the Music Star Commercial was so cute!

I loved that Mametchi magazine cover!

the commercial is probably on tamagotchi.com... does anyone know if they have the music star at target? i checked twice they didnt have it and i couldnt find it at toys r us cuz i got lost and its not at walmart....
I got my Music Star at Target.

The commercial is so cute. Kuchipatchi was the best. I bet the costumes were comfortable ^w^

I did see it a very long time ago but I don't remember much of it. I have always been keeping an eye out for it, but it hasn't come on ever again :D :D :)

the commercial is probably on tamagotchi.com... does anyone know if they have the music star at target? i checked twice they didnt have it and i couldnt find it at toys r us cuz i got lost and its not at walmart....
I got my music stars at K-Mart. They usually always have them there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back