Tamagotchi Music Star Deluxe Pack?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junky

Reaction score
Hello again :3 It has been a long time since I've posted, but I've felt the need to pick up on my Tamagotchi collecting cause I've been sick a lot and it cheers me up.

A couple weeks ago at the store, I spotted a Tamagotchi deluxe package looking thing. I'm sure you guys know about it already :3 I ended up going back and buying it tonight.

It comes with three figurines, a Tamagotchi Music Star digital pet, a guitar pick charm, and the full-length Tamagotchi Movie. It was around $15, which I thought was pretty sweet. I might just go back and get the other pack they had there as well for collection :3

A couple questions though:

What are all the possible Tama designs you can get with this deluxe package? Are the designs specially made for the deluxe packages? Or are they the same designs as the Tama Music Star's you would buy by itself?

Also, I wanted to know about the figurines. I know one of the figurines I have is Mametchi. It's been so long I cannot remember the names of the other two :3 How many figurines were released with these deluxe packages? Like I said, I only got three, and I wanted to know if other packages had different character figurines.

Also, are there other guitar pick charm styles? I did look at the other package I saw there, and it had the DVD, the same figurines in my pack and the same guitar pick...just a different designed Tama Music Star.

I'm sure you guys will probably think I'm dumb for asking about this. It's probably the most common thing ever. I've just been out of the loop for a while. Any answers are appreciated :3

Yep, they are :3 I saw and got mine at Walmart. Target didn't have anything, though they could've been out of stock. And I haven't checked Toys R Us yet.

Well, I know for a fact that the MS I got in a bundle (Black w/ Headphone) was probably not unique, and I think the MS's are just repackaged into the bundle packaging (original packaging and all). The charms DO vary between designs, I think, though, but I think the figures (Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipachi) are probably the same across all of the bundles.

like a music star tamagotchi with tamagotchi the movie and three characters: mametchi, kutchipatchi, and memetchi. its all in one package, too. hope this helped! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back