Tamagotchi Music Star Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get your star ranking up? every time i practice or play a game it goes to 100. now it is stuck on 5!

' date='December 24, 2008 02:48 pm'] This is great! Thanks for making the time to write this, I'll definately refer to it when I get my Music Star. :ph34r:

Oh, & the Music Star is a stand-alone version, not the V6, which means there is still a V6 to come! :DDD

~ Bethiee. :]
Actually, the package says "v6"... So it's a v6.

My tama is a teen and it has already been in pre-school but when it turned into a teen it wouldn't let me go to pre-schoo land a different teacher never came. Reply quick my tama's gonna evolve soon today

After the parents leave the baby, do we ever get to see them again?
^_^
You can but they don't actually interact. Sometimes, you get an item from the mailman that was sent from the mother/father (whichever you took care of).

It's good, but you're missing quite a lot of info..

* Tama school (teens) is important for forming bonds. I'm not sure what the dancing part of it is for (the first bit, the teacher always gets angry if I let them dance for too long lol) but the second bit with the instruments... you have to hit the buttons according to which character has the note above their head. Goes from left to right so..

1st tama- 1st button

2nd tama- 2nd button

3rd tama- 3rd button

If you do that right, they'll be happy at the end.

* "You can only get gotchi points from guests that appear at your door - the icon on the right-handed side of the tama screen, only when is higlighted though- they might give you not only gotchi points, but awards, gifts and alot moe!!!" Incorrect. That's the only way to get them UNTIL YOU'RE AN ADULT. When you're an Adult and go to Away, you can press the 1st button and your tama moves from the music practise place to a cake shop or fruit shop. There, you can play games for money. Also, you get money from being in a band and doing concerts.

* "When you change the instrument,its fav. genre will change with it." My tama's favourite genre changes from playing games, changing instrument or playing with its toy. Maybe you mean after it's been accepted as a band?

thanks for all that information but i still dont get when to leave the baby. do we ever get to call them with the rare cellphone.i hope so .anyway thanks for the information :mellow: :huh: :D

one question! when does the band manager come to suggest u get married???
The band manager comes with partners at the age of 5,6,7, and 8 at times of 12:30pm and 4:30pm.

Does any one know how I change my genere because when I change my insturiment my genere dosen't change :mellow: I'm trying to get all the awards because my tama is #1 In Asian and Latain music and is still #1 on the STAR RANKING :huh: I just need some help changing the genere
You don't choose to change it. Your tama changes it on its own. Everytime you play at a concert and you are ranked number 1, you get an award for the genre you are on. If you have already had theat award the tama won't have the genre anymore. Happened to me. On the first generation I got 6/8 of the awards. :D

Review I wrote on the V6 music star:

the v6 has been my first gotchi since wayyyy back in the 90's when I was little. My littlest sister convinced me to get one with her so we could connect and be friends so I gave in.

I won't know how it compares to recent versions but I can give a pretty good overview.

V6 music star is based around your tamas rise to fame. Once born you are assigned a music instrument and a toy you have throughout the tamas life. The instrument you play determines what kind of music your band will play. Each generation of tamas gets a new instrument added to choose from. For each genre of music if you get to number 1 ranking you will win an award from the gotchi king! (more on ranking later) The games you play are to raise your tone, rhythm and original skill points depending on which of the three games you play. (you can raise them to a grand total of 999) The games also raise happiness and lower weight and stress. Stress accumulates when you practice your instrument or when you go to school. To lower stress you tell your tama to play with its toy.

When the tama is a child you can select away and send them to preschool where you can play a minigame of jump rope with the teacher and another tama at school. When the tama grows to a teen they go to school and meet two other tamas and form a band. You name your band and you can play a minigame here too. As a teen you depend on the mailman and the gotchi king to send you points to buy food. After the tamas out of the child age you cannot feed them the default food anymore and you must buy it every time but you can't make points until you are an adult. The skill games only raise your skill points not your gotchi points.

Once you are an adult your band grows with you. When you go away the first time you go to school and perform in front of a panel of judges. If your skill and practice are up enough you will pass and be allowed out into the real world if you you need to practice and play games more until they give you three circles instead of x's. After passing the judges, instead of going to school you can go to a recording studio, a fruit picking job or a bakery job. The two jobs will earn you gotchi points towards food and items. To buy items when you go 'away' you can also go to the store. There are only four items available for sale at a time but they change a few times throughout the day. At the recording studio you play a game with your band producing music. If you do a good job on the game you will have a 'cd release' and gain more fans and climb up higher on the star ranking chart. Once you reach number 1 on the star ranking chart you win awards and your band manager will come and pay you 1000000 gotchi points per concert you play. (the tama will alert you in the evening when you need to go play a show) If you are a lower ranking you will get less points and have less fans.

Once your tama is 5 years old your band manager will appear with a mate for you. If you accept the pair will produce a brand new baby. They will take turns feeding and caring for the baby for the next day before returning to tama planet and leaving you with the new hatchling generation.

The new generation baby will keep all the items and gotchi points from the parent. Their skill points will already have a few based on where the parent excelled in. Sometimes when the mailman comes he will come bearing gifts and points from your parent, the points from the mailman differ depending on how rich and successful the parent was. My first generation mimitchi made 20 million gotchi points from being number one ranking and when the mailman comes he brings 15000 for my second generation Chantotchi.

The pros of the v6 are that there are many different characters that can be grown, there are even four different old timer tamas! It is fairly easy to succeed and become number one ranking and I think it is sooo cute that tamas can get married, have children and care for the baby together. The growth stages are gone through quickly and just as you are getting tired of your current tama, it gets married and gives you a new one. The color options are quite cute and modern and the size is small and portable. There is no annoying antenna sticking out of it. For each different genre of music your band plays there is a different song that the tamagotchi plays which is so so cute. I love this toy, I wish I had some earlier versions sooner.

The cons of the v6 are that it needs a lot of attention to get anywhere. There is a lot to do in this version and it can get easily confusing sometimes. However there is always the pause button I suppose. The buttons on the v6 are quite terrible, sometimes needing 6 or 7 presses to actually register.

But aside from all that its a pretty good purchase, very enjoyable

Well actually senoirs can get married as mine have always gotten married between the ages of 9 and 12, whether thats an isloated case of a glitch in just my case (my blue one this is, the rock city design), but it always marries while its a senoir but to a younger suiter.

my character (nonopotchi) has a drum and a volin and i don't think he likes eather of them. any suggestions? :angry: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back