Tamagotchi Music Star - Mating Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for everybody's notice:

[SIZE=21pt]THERE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BE A WAY TO DETERMINE THE GENDER ON A TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR! (Or V6, if you call it that.)[/SIZE]

Tamastar_girl is wrong about the gender ratio. It is always random, no matter what.

If you support Tamastar_girl's theory, it's just a coincidence. Don't tell me that this is SPAM. I'm making a valid point, anybody who has raised 8 generations on only the matchmaker should know IT IS ALWAYS RANDOM! If you think you have determined the gender of your egg, you were just lucky that time. Gosh, I never knew a little problem could cause this much uproar.

jasen221.

I found this a problem in the mating guide. It says that you will only get a girl Tana if you mate using the matchmaker, but yesterday the matchmaker came for my music stat and it was a baby boy.

I found this a problem in the mating guide. It says that you will only get a girl Tana if you mate using the matchmaker, but yesterday the matchmaker came for my music stat and it was a baby boy.
No, your getting boys because you probably get the Band Manager at 4:30 P.M. which you get a boy, girls are 12:30 P.M. :lol:

That mating guide what Tamastar girl wrote isn't quite right.

I did mating using band manager and get boy baby.

And you get mega drums mating with another music star without

1# band ranking or 999 skill points. :mellow:

Also, I'm curious to know if anyone has found any information on exactly how many times you have to practice with your band before one of your band mates propose.

Thanks in advance!

ー利益

(ps, I'm new to the site.)[/size]
I think it's about the same amount of times you need to connect with another tama in order to get all four smiley faces, I'd say about 30, that should be enough. :rolleyes: :D

wait....how do you know if your band has a really high bond to mate?
All I know is that you need to practice with your band mate a LOT.

My music star is married to my Tama-Go and it has the angry mark like cartoon characters get when they're angry what does this mean???

Please don't bump old topics. There's a link to the Topic Bump explanation above.

If you have a question, please use the Help for New Tama Owners forum area to make a new topic rather than asking questions within a different (old) thread?

Many thanks

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back