Tamagotchi Music Star UK Release Date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethiee. :]

Reaction score
I was just looking at a topic Admin posted not long ago (topic link), and it said that the Tamagotchi Music Star is due to be released next week in North America.

I was just wondering, does anybody know the release dates for the Tamagotchi Music Star in the United Kingdom? Because I would really like one for Christmas, so I want to know if it will be out by then. :wacko:

Thanks,

~ Bethiee. :]

Hey TamaTalkers,

I recently sent an email to Bandai UK asking when the Tamagotchi Music Star will be released in the UK, as it is said that it will release next week in North America. This is what I sent them:

I've read somewhere that Tamagotchi Music Star is due to come out soon,and that it is due to release next week in North America, do you know when the Tamagotchi Music Star will be released in the UK?

Thank you. :]
And this was the reply:

Dear Beth,
Thank you for your email. The Tamagotchi Music star will be available in the UK from January 2009.

Best regards.
So, January 2009 for the UK. :)

Hope you guys find this useful. ^_^

*ahem* Stay tuned to TT... We might be able to get you one sooner than that. :unsure:

It's a long time between the 2 countries though.

I mean, November '08 and then January '09.

I thought it would be December '08 for the UK, in time for Christmas. :/

Oh well. :D

& yeah Admin, do you mean a competition?

i got this from Bandai America:

My Message:

MESSAGE:I've read about the Tamagotchi Music Star and I was wondering when it would be released in North America?
Reply:

Dear Nessie,
Thank you for contacting us regarding Tamagotchi Music Star.

The Music Star is scheduled to hit retail stores by mid December of this year.

Sincerely,

Bandai America, Inc.

Consumer Services

So, they're released in North America. D:

Now we have to wait. x]

It's a shame they aren't released in time for Christmas here, I'm really disappointed about that. :[

& please tell us what you were hinting at, Admin!

Since the Tamagotchi Music Stars aren't available in the UK shops yet, I went searching around the internet & I found Tamagotchi Music Stars on the Amazon.co.uk website:

Click.

They are available for you to order. :huh:

But they're kinda expensive, compared to the regular Tamagotchis anyway, but this one may be something special!

Hopefully you might get them in time for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back