Tamagotchi Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Hi. I haven't been on Tamatalk due to the fact I was unable to connect to Internet Resources. I just am really confused about the Tamagotchi Music Star. Can somone give me like a summary? I am really sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move it. I have been crazy with school work. I collect tamas, so I want one for Christmas(wow, that was perfect timing). Sorry I am just really confused. Thanks for all of your help. Also, some questions. Are the characters the same as the V5? Are they new? Do we still get families?

Ok. *deep breath*.

Music Star is the new v6 tamagotchi. It features one character for you to raise, but on the wider, familitchi display. Your tamagotchi is fed and taken care of, and goes to preschool and music school through his/her childhood. The tama can be trained in all sorts of musical styles As an adult, two of your tama's classmates will join your tama in a band, and they will perform in a panel of judges. Then, you try to make your tama's band successful. They perform in concerts in order to get paid and to collect fans. The more money and fans, the more of a superstar they become.

for more info, check the tamagotchi website...

Are they out in North America yet? I really want 2 of those!

I'm starting to get into tamagotchis yet and I still need V5.5 (I won't play with them, I collect them) but I want Music Star first because it seems different a fun! ^^

There are so many topics on it , not only here , but on other sites , that posting on this topic would just be a waste. When infact, you yourself can go search it and found out all info you need. Truly. :D

Kiro

Ok. *deep breath*.
Music Star is the new v6 tamagotchi. It features one character for you to raise, but on the wider, familitchi display. Your tamagotchi is fed and taken care of, and goes to preschool and music school through his/her childhood. The tama can be trained in all sorts of musical styles As an adult, two of your tama's classmates will join your tama in a band, and they will perform in a panel of judges. Then, you try to make your tama's band successful. They perform in concerts in order to get paid and to collect fans. The more money and fans, the more of a superstar they become.

for more info, check the tamagotchi website...
I think the V6 & the Music Star are 2 separate things. :]

~ Bethiee. :]

It's true.The Music Star is a stand alone version
Actually, I believe that it's just given that the Music Star is the v6, but that is just what I believe. But I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. :furawatchi:

Someone on Tama-Zone sent an e-mail to Bandai asking whether the Music Star was the v6 and they said no, the Music Star is a standalone version.

Well there's also a new Tamagotchi out there called Music Stars. At first I thought they were V6 but it terns out that there stand alone's. Well I only got it yesterday so I'm trying to figure out how to do all this stuff but I'll figure. Well you Don't get families on Music Star but do you know that game jumping Rope? You can only do that at preschool on Music Star. Would you happen to know any cheats for Music Star? If you do email me my email is [email protected] so if you do please email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back