Tamagotchi Music Star!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxaspatchi13

Reaction score
Well let me introduce my self-tchi!!! ;)

Im Roxaspatchi, and im a dude who loves me some tamagotchi's!

Well first off i have excatly 7 tamagotchi'z!!!!

And my 7th one is the, yeah u called it! Tamagotchi MS!! :huh: :huh:

My Tamagotchi Music Star was recieved on christmas day with a techno sound design.

Originally, i wanted a pop star design(because of the kuchipatchi charm) but techno sound has a more masculine feel to it-tchi!!

Anyways, Ill talk about my Tama after this!!!! :huh: :huh:

Ok well since ive started this log after my tamagotchi hatched, im going to tell u

what i remeber-tchi!

Well it was christmas day and i was very excited! I searched for the present that

was shaped like the box the tama came in. When i opened the gotchi, it turned out

just to be my gotchi charms :p

After that i finally opened my Tama and there it was with its techno design of wonders! :)

After the long search or cutters, i cut open my tama and saved the box :gozarutchi:

The charm that came with it was kinda cool but i really wanted a kuchipatchi charm.

Any ways here starts my log-tchi!!!

OK so my first reaction to the Ms was "whats with the music note on the egg?"

Also the 3 presents were confusing as well. After 5 min, the egg hatched and i was kinda

hoping for a boy!(somehow i knew it was going to be a girl!) The presents turned

out to be the young petitchis toy, money, and instrument. I named the baby Shiki because i got

the game TheWorldEndsWithYou and it fitted her well. Anyways, the instrument was a drum

and the toy was....a dress? Thats weird, but it made my tama happy.

After a while after feeding, playing, and taking naps...it was time for the big change!

Beep a beep a beep beep beep! A cool hitodetchi was born!(not technically :( )

THis was the beginning of a beautiful MS friend ship :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back