Tamagotchi Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
Hi, I recently got 2 Music Stars (One as an early b-day present, and another just because my old one doesn't have sound anymore). I was continuously connecting them, because I wanted them to have a great relationship. As they both grew into adults, I was exciting and couldn't wait for them to marry each other. That's where the problem is. That exact day they evolved into adults, I connected them... And immediately got married. That's really what I wasn't expecting, and I'm pretty worried now because they didn't even have a chance to get any musical success, as tonight's the night they leave, and they didn't pass the auditions until today (except one)... Can anyone confirm if they're leaving TONIGHT? Because I'm hoping my other music star will have a chance to get a pro debut, and the other one to get his payment... Thank you. :)

This probably has nutthin to do with what your talking about but what was the realtion ship bar like? Was it for happy faces?

I think ~Kuramametchi~ means, when you check to see what the relationship status, is it 1 happy face showing up, 2, 3 or 4? (The higher it is, the more chance there is of marriage happening between the two Tamagotchis) You go to the section with 'friends' and you can check there, royal_tama_king.

x

I'm not asking about why it got married so early because of it's relationship level, I was only trying to make sure whether the parents were going to leave that day or not.

Anyways, both my Tamagotchis' parents left, so the topic is pretty much pointless right now. Please close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back