Tamagotchi music?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Hi i havnt played my tama in about a year but started to play my v5 again. What is a tama music and is it worth getting if u have a v5. Do they sell it in uk?

Please replay.

Sammy96

Im not sure if they sell them in the UK but if you have a V5, they aren't really anything like V5's, so yes... I guess their worth getting.

The whole thing for the Music Star is that you raise 1 charecter and it eventually joins a band.

Music Star is SOOOO much better than v5. in my opinion, i regret spending the money on the v5's. :angry:

Music Star is SOOOO much better than v5. in my opinion, i regret spending the money on the v5's. <_<
I agree. I never bought the v5, but I played with it, the music star is a lot better B)

I also think that the Music Stars are better than the V5's. :D

Oh, & yes they do sell them in the UK. :] They sell them in The Entertainer, but on their website (here) they only seem to have one design up.

But if you look in the store they have more designs. :]

I also think they sell them in Toys R Us over here now.

Although they don't have any Music Stars on their website, I'm sure that if you ask for one in the store they'll find one for you that's either on the shelves or out back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back