Tamagotchi Nano Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchu

Reaction score
My tamagotchi nano batteries died out and I have new ones. The problem is they won't work and if I put them in, my nano beeps repeatedly. Does this mean my nano is broken? I used LR444 batteries and they're the same kind as the old ones. Please help :)

My v4.5 did this too I do not think it is broken when it does that reset it. After that if the screen turns blank then press the B button. THis happened to my V4.5 and it is in use to this day. Also another thing that might help is changeing the batteries. Sometimes certain batteries dont work on my v4.5

Sometimes it depends where you got the batteries... If you got them from a dollar store, lots of times they don't work as well as if you get them from, say, a drugstore.

Sometimes it depends where you got the batteries... If you got them from a dollar store, lots of times they don't work as well as if you get them from, say, a drugstore.
Yeah, probably. I have no idea where the batteries are from. Can you recommend me places where I can buy some?

Target, Walmart, drugstores... Most places except for dollar stores.

I personally don't mind buying dollar store AAAs to run my TamaGo, but because the older Tamas lack the download feature, I'd definitely reccommend trying to get the more expensive batteries from WalMart or w/e. Nothing worse than your Tama spontaneously dying because the batteries ran out. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back